Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
They *are* very good to us, and very, very tolerant, and they deserve the recognition. :)

I thought so:yes:

I can kinda put myself in thier shoes being a teacher and all......its like having to keep an eye on thousads of kids at the same time ...kids you cannot even see to give a dirty look to.......

MBS said:

:yes: :yes:

*very*...I should have a boot in my arse..but I don't.

Dis :hug:
Sorry to disappoint..but a message to the mods from MBS wouldn't have meant much.

Oh:sigh: sorry...I just like it when your bri and not under the witness protection program, but I'll get used to it.:hug:

Yup...it pisses me off when I see people giving them a hard time. It's not like they're paid or anything. It's a labour of love for them, and people should realize that they put a lot of hard work into making this place run smoothly. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
hi again... just stopped in to post my latest chapter and say hi before I have to be off to class :mad:

20010901-009.jpg
[/IMG]

awwww....here's something you can take to class with you:drool:

Dismantled said:

Oh:sigh: sorry...I just like it when your bri and not under the witness protection program, but I'll get used to it.:hug:

:giggle: :hug:
~BS~ shall return, as soon as I figure out what to do with 10000 posts...in 4 months no less :crack:

Maybe VP can explain somethin for me tho, it actually *feels* weird posting under a dif name, with a dif avatar :huh:
I must be nuts :crazy:

Dismantled said:

:lol: I find the changes in the avatar disconcerting. Bri has Ruff's old avatar...Ruff has Dazzled's avatar...my brain can't register all of these changes.

VintagePunk said:
Yup...it pisses me off when I see people giving them a hard time. It's not like they're paid or anything. It's a labour of love for them, and people should realize that they put a lot of hard work into making this place run smoothly. :yes:

I agree:yes: :yes:

3000th post VP!!!!:camera: :camera: :dancing: :dancing:

gotta go soon girlies....that raw chicken is looking at me...calling my name *cook me...cook me:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom