Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I ever tried to write a story for that thing it would only last about 2 paragraphs:|

Hey *light bulb over head* we should do a one of those collabrative (spelling:madspit: ) stories he he he....it would be:drool: and damn funny!

MBS said:

:laugh:
Alternate windows*always*....a must. :giggle: Not CNN tho..that's not beleivable :lol:, they've heard me rant about CNN.

Blue crack is my miracle drug :drool:

:lmao: I think that song is really about this place not aids.

Lastnight I became addicted to webcams...like national zoo's and stuff..I mean you can go watch naked mole rats and tigers and octopus...facanating:drool:

Dismantled said:
If I ever tried to write a story for that thing it would only last about 2 paragraphs:|

In other words pure smut...like my captions? :tongue:

Hey *light bulb over head* we should do a one of those collabrative (spelling:madspit: ) stories he he he....it would be:drool: and damn funny!

You mean those ongoing round robin type things...oooohhhh!!...sounds fun. :D
Actually...way back when..in that "where are they" thread, *that* was almoat an ongoing story
Jumping into jeeps, some people leaping on the roof..:laugh:

MBS said:

In other words pure smut...like my captions? :tongue:

You mean those ongoing round robin type things...oooohhhh!!...sounds fun. :D
Actually...way back when..in that "where are they" thread, *that* was almoat an ongoing story
Jumping into jeeps, some people leaping on the roof..:laugh:

yes that what I was getting at...pure smut..now those are stories! to the point and what everyone wants to hear:drool:

ahhhhhhhh the jeep story...the trl...I almost died laughing at our first siberia thread you posted earlier...we are so badass:lmao:

hey bri...wanna see something sad...but actually I think its quite hysterical....go to archives and tell me what you see:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:
hey bri...wanna see something sad...but actually I think its quite hysterical....go to archives and tell me what you see:lmao: :lmao:

OMG
:shocked: :shocked:
Two pages of us!!! :lmao:

BTW..I think this is our 34th or 35th thread....

he doesn't want to talk to you :madspit:...you scared him..he said you loofa was slimy and that you should get a new one ....he thought he saw something move in it...

:lmao:!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

*thinking*

Choose one. Any one. Doesn't matter which.

Attempt to pull a coup. Start a war. Bono will come to the country to examine the situation and the living conditions. Lure him to your presidential estate. Enter into *ahem* negotiations with him, to end the war. Name your terms. You know he'll be desperate to stop the suffering. He'll do anything. :wink:

even more :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :up:

MBS said:

OMG
:shocked: :shocked:
Two pages of us!!! :lmao:

BTW..I think this is our 34th or 35th thread....

this must be a record:up:

do you think we might win something?!:wink:

I may get spanked in pleba..............in the sweat thread..no one has said anything yet.......:reject: ahhh just like the good old days

Dismantled said:

this must be a record:up:

do you think we might win something?!:wink:

I may get spanked in pleba..............in the sweat thread..no one has said anything yet.......:reject: ahhh just like the good old days

:lmao:!!! DIS!!!:lmao:

He doesn't have to buy me dinner...we can skip to dessert :wink:

Bye Dazzeled :hug:

Seeing as we're on our 34th or so thread...does everyone remember how they got here in the first place?

*snort* :laugh:
I've written some *really* weird things..

When we were havin computer problems...

We're one..but we're not the same..we both get busy messages and we hit refresh again.....we say, damn you computer! give me bono now! damn you computer! I need some more right now! You tell me you're busy and then you're broken down..and I can't keep goin on with what you've got..when all you've got is..one love..one life...
.....................:huh:

MBS said:

:lmao:!!! DIS!!!:lmao:

He doesn't have to buy me dinner...we can skip to dessert :wink:

Bye Dazzeled :hug:

Seeing as we're on our 34th or so thread...does everyone remember how they got here in the first place?

yeah well he doesn't have to buy me dinner either but I thought the comment was too good to pass up..spanking or no spanking:lmao:

We don't have a hard time remembering how we ended up here......we were banished ..like lepers...

Dismantled said:

We don't have a hard time remembering how we ended up here......we were banished ..like lepers...

:lmao:!!!!
I want to look up those old threads..:laugh:....there was, Where are they Now, and the Bono duck one...hmm..whate else...

True enough..I *know* how I got here...what about the rest of you girlies?
I know we invited some..like Ruff if I recall, and some watched us and joined in (Lucy)....I can't remember if I dragged VP in here or not...:hmm:

MBS said:
*snort* :laugh:
I've written some *really* weird things..

When we were havin computer problems...

We're one..but we're not the same..we both get busy messages and we hit refresh again.....we say, damn you computer! give me bono now! damn you computer! I need some more right now! You tell me you're busy and then you're broken down..and I can't keep goin on with what you've got..when all you've got is..one love..one life...
.....................:huh:

*laughs so hard, chokes on gum:lmao: :lmao:

"damn you computer...give me bono now".....ya gotta love it!

MBS said:

:laugh:!!!

Wow...there was a time when *4* pages meant we'd been busy???!!!

Pfft...4 pages..thats for amaturs...I am not shocked when I come here at night and I missed 4 threads:lol:

hey I wanna start a mod apperication thread...they have been really really really GOOD to us in here..lettin us have our fun and all. DO you guys think its a dumb idea? What should the name be?

Back
Top Bottom