Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
So apparantly... Adam and I are meant for each other... Bono and I couldn't care much less either way... Larry and I would only get along in bed... and Edge and I would end up either dead or in prison if we were together...:eek:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Your Desire: The Basis of Your Mutual Attraction

Sun Mutually Aspects Neptune:

You two spend so much time fantasizing and role-playing in the bedroom, you may have forgotten all about who you both really are, both as sexual beings and as human beings. You project a lot of fantasies onto one another; this can be fun in the moment, but it can lead to bitter disappointments and a loss of confidence in one another later. One or both of you may begin to feel like you aren't being truly seen and appreciated for who you are -- that your real self isn't sexy or erotic enough, so fantasy must be introduced to hold the other's attention. It is possible to enjoy the aura of imagination that you share while still seeing and appreciating what one another has to offer on a more honest, basic level -- but this is a very difficult balance to achieve, not to mention maintain! On the plus side, you have a strong compassion and sympathy for one another. You want to work it out and make one another happy. To do so, you must guard against the tendency to exaggerate, hide things from one another and become so focused on your shared fantasy world that you're unable to "do it" the old-fashioned way.

You share a strong feeling of sympathy and shared idealism in your daily relationship, and this is an important link between the two of you. Your sex life is intuitive, even spiritually fulfilling. If either of you is religious, your sensual intimacy will enhance your spiritual life. You are able to help one another grow sexually. You help one another look beyond any immediate personal problems and concerns; through sex and sensuality, you're able to focus more on your higher aspirations and loftier ideals.

The sex you two share is probably of the extremely romantic variety; you like to light candles and incense and coo and sigh your way to fulfillment. You see one another in idealized or romanticized terms and often fail to see one another realistically. There is a strong tendency to be unrealistic in your expectations of one another and yourself -- and this can lead to no good. Bitter disappointments and a loss of trust and confidence in one another can arise. One or both of you may even begin feeling the need to "fake it" just to maintain the illusion that all is rapturous and well. To prevent this from happening, you both must strive to be scrupulously honest with one another and refrain from "playing games," exaggerating or hiding things from one another. If handled positively, this astrological influence can inspire higher ideals and altruism in both of you.

Dawn's Mercury Conjunct Bono's Uranus:

Together you're creative and impulsive, and your sex life is likely to be lively and quite mutually satisfying. You may even experiment with exciting, exhibitionistic practices such as having sex in a public place where the danger of being discovered is constantly imminent. This is fun and exciting, but take care not to be so rash you end up getting hurt or in trouble.

Bono's Venus Opposition Dawn's Mars:

Your sexual attraction is intense, even irresistible. Your passion and desire for each other will always remain alive, but will likely have elements of possessiveness or jealousy. It is likely that both of you will abhor any indication that there is competition for your sweetheart's heart.

Dawn's Mars Conjunct Bono's Neptune:

You have a dreamy sexual and romantic interest in one another. Your connection is quite an erotic one; you are likely to find one another to be mysteriously desirable, highly provocative and seductive. Be certain that you are always perfectly honest with one another about what you really want and are willing to give. Bono, in particular, has a tendency to lead lovers on and should make the conscious effort not to do that with Dawn.

bono's uranus:shifty: ....................:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ahem sorry:wink:

that is really:drool: :drool: if you too are ever going to do it in a public place...can you call us:shifty:

MBS said:

:lmao: I thought the same thing :hug:

OooOoo...to have B chasing you...'Drawers' style..:drool:

Heh heh... I'm getting all excited about the chapters I'll be posting here shortly with my Angel/Bono subplot... he's definitely the type who likes to tease women, and it would likely bug the hell out of him if they didn't go goofy when he did

-- SBWIMD is a great story!

Last edited:
Dawn's Mercury Conjunct Bono's Uranus:
:giggle: :giggle:

Together you're creative and impulsive, and your sex life is likely to be lively and quite mutually satisfying. You may even experiment with exciting, exhibitionistic practices such as having sex in a public place where the danger of being discovered is constantly imminent. This is fun and exciting, but take care not to be so rash you end up getting hurt or in trouble.

3 words
Fly By Night :D

Sad_Girl said:

Heh heh... I'm getting all excited about the chapters I'll be posting here shortly with my Angel/Bono subplot... he's definitely the type who likes to tease women, and it would likely bug the hell out of him if they didn't go goofy when he did

If...I mean ...when I meet him..I am going to act like I don't care who he is...make him want MY attention:wink:

Yeah right.....the minute he walks up to me I would be a slobbering pile of goo at his shoes...

Dismantled said:

If...I mean ...when I meet him..I am going to act like I don't care who he is...make him want MY attention:wink:

Yeah right.....the minute he walks up to me I would be a slobbering pile of goo at his shoes...

As we ALL will/would be

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: You're right!! I hadn't thought of that!! Okay, so :combust: :combust: it'll be. :drool:

:laugh: It was the *first* thing I thought when I read that..:drool: :combust:

Hmmm..what link did you follow on that site?
I did this....
When Taurus and Virgo come together in a love affair, it's a union of innate practicality. Both of these Signs employ practicality in their daily lives as the most efficient means to most problems. They can be quite sincere and devoted to one another; as people, both have a great deal of integrity. Virgo likes Taurus's strength and dedication while Taurus appreciates Virgo's quick mind.

Due to Virgo's naturally cautious nature, this relationship can take awhile to develop, but once it's established that both partners are in it for the long haul, it's like a runaway locomotive, running on its own power and difficult to stop. These two Signs have much in common: They highly value common sense and practicality; they're both materialistic but work hard for the creature comforts they so enjoy. Taurus is more sensual and indulgent than Virgo is; Virgo tends to be the inhibitive force in the relationship, tending not to get involved in the chaos of life in favor of analyzing all available options. Virgo's analysis leads to criticism, which Taurus can tend to take too seriously. Conversely, Taurus's stubborn nature can get on Virgo's nerves, causing Virgo to criticize even more! This pair must take care not to take one another too seriously. The good thing is, they're similar enough that they can learn to be patient with one another, especially Virgo, who loves to indulge Taurus's penchant for fine treatment and good food.

Taurus is ruled by Venus (Love and Money) and Virgo is ruled by Mercury (Communication). Both of these Planets are close to the Sun, so they're closely related though they seem very different. Venus is physical; it's about romance and sensuality, both of which are important to Taurus. Mercury is about communication and it's androgynous -- Virgo will take on the form that it chooses. Virgo is very good at understanding other people and can easily learn to be the romantic and sensual partner that Taurus loves. Both partners are so devoted and romantic, their arguments surely won't focus on those issues.

Dismantled said:
ugh..I suppose I should do something around my house:madspit:

:madspit: dang I hate it when you're right... I have work to do! :grumpy:

I'll be on late tonight... I have a four hour class to sit through on Wednesday nights :yawn:

So you girls have fun without me. :wave:

Dismantled said:
Bye SG!!! Didn't mean to rush you off too..I may stay a while longer..you should too:evil:

It wasn't you, I promise.. I been telling myself I needed to go for awhile. Stay and have enough fun for both of us! :wink: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

It wasn't you, I promise.. I been telling myself I needed to go for awhile. Stay and have enough fun for both of us! :wink: :hug:

I wish I could but I really cannot:(

I gotta go too girls but I will be back in a while:wink:

Back
Top Bottom