Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
BRI! why are you in disguise! Are you afraid of 10,000? And what does MBS stand for Mastering Bono's Sw....I won't say the rest

:reject:..ya..thats part of it......

:lmao:...no...doesn't stand for that...but now that you mention it..:D

Of course you can be a sex slave..hell I don't pay anything:wink:

Bri, miss you!!!!:heart: tell mom your doing important work....tell her you've join my army to take over a poor nations somewhere..now that I have the bono fidel hat..I can

:lmao:

Miss you too :hug: :heart:

And I'm always willing to help the cause. :wink:

VP!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Last edited:
MBS said:

:reject:..ya..thats part of it......

:lmao:

Miss you too :hug: :heart:

And I'm always willing to help the cause. :wink:

VP!!!!!!!!! :hug:

awww don't be afraid of 10,000 :hug: think of it as a contest....the person who has the highest posts gets bman:drool:

On these silly little tests, I ranked quite well with Adam!

Celbmatch compatibility:
Adam:
Physical: 91%
Emotional: 99%
Intellectual: 95%
Total: 96%

and the other one said:
Your compatibility with Adam Charles Clayton:

SCORPIO & PISCES: This is not bad. Probably the most erotic sexual combination. The Fish is willing to be a part of your whims and desires, and that makes for a lasting union.
PISCES & SCORPIO: This is a highly sexual union. You love to be possessed and cared for with the deep, warm affection that the Scorpion can provide. Truly a match made in heaven.

VintagePunk said:

Oh. I'm all "Swiss...no. Sweater...no. Sweat...maybe??"

:lol:

mastering bono's sweater.....ha ha ha:lmao: :lmao:

B-"no thats not right...knit another one you silly woman...away with you now"

:lmao: :lmao:

Your compatibility with Bono :

SCORPIO & TAURUS: Polar opposites that actually do quite well together. The Bull is stable and loyal enough to satisfy your intense nature. You both value long-term unions and are willing to work at them together.
TAURUS & SCORPIO: Polarity attraction, sexually dynamic, however you are both fixed signs that can cause difficulties. Your stubbornness and the Scorpions jealousy will result in a no win situation.

Bono:
Physical: 33%
Emotional 94%
Intellectual 49%
Total 59%

WildHoney said:

OK - Lovetest results

Bono 74%
Edge 46%
Larry 33%
Adam 34%
NI 99%

awww thats cute you and NI are 99%

my bf and I got a 54:| which is really strange.....we are like two peas in a pod..a very weird pod......for 6 years:heart:

and the last two: (These two are a little scary!)

Your compatibility with Lawrence Joseph Mullen Jr.:
Larry:
Physical 85%
Emotional 43%
Intelectual 100%
Total 76%

SCORPIO & SCORPIO: Sexually you are truly compatible, however out of the bedroom you are far too much alike -- creating problems and mind games. You will always think that the other is having an affair.
SCORPIO & SCORPIO: Sexually you are truly compatible, however out of the bedroom you are far too much alike -- creating problems and mind games. You will always think that the other is having an affair.

Your compatibility with David Howell Evans:

SCORPIO & LEO: This connection can lead to crimes of passion. Although you are strongly attracted to the Lion, Leo's flamboyant, flirtatious nature will cause anger that could erupt into murder-suicide.
LEO & SCORPIO: You can dance rather well in a horizontal position, the end result can be crimes of passion, due to jealousy. This union is usually hot, heavy and short lived.

Edge:
Physical: 46%
Emotional: 90%
Intellectual 78%
Total 72%

MBS said:

*snickers*
2% more of somethin special :sexywink:

:huh: :shrug: :lol:

2% for virginity, he must like that......:wink: *shakes head laughing......I don't know what I'm saying...too much chocolate:drool:

So apparantly... Adam and I are meant for each other... Bono and I couldn't care much less either way... Larry and I would only get along in bed... and Edge and I would end up either dead or in prison if we were together...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom