Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since they have the cameras on the audience at the shows I'm thinking of having a t-shirt made that says 'Marry me Adam' think that might get a second glance? (maybe if it's a size too small?):wink:

WildHoney said:

Ok i presume it's the same as mine so this is what i do..

Attach the lead to I-pod and the other end to the port. Once i've done that I tunes opens up and recognises my i-pod then automatically uploads what i've updated...

So what seems to be your problem

Well I can't see to get the songs into my ipod! :( I don't know if I ruined my ipod by leaving it near the computer or what...

Dismantled said:

:lmao: hmmmmmmmmmmm which one do I want......

*thinking*

Choose one. Any one. Doesn't matter which.

Attempt to pull a coup. Start a war. Bono will come to the country to examine the situation and the living conditions. Lure him to your presidential estate. Enter into *ahem* negotiations with him, to end the war. Name your terms. You know he'll be desperate to stop the suffering. He'll do anything. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: hey if it doesn't work I can always just take it off. I'm sure that'll get securities attention at least!

I'm sure Adam will rush down off the stage and cover you with his jacket, in an act of chivalry. :yes: :lol:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I'm sure Adam will rush down off the stage and cover you with his jacket, in an act of chivalry. :yes: :lol:

Ok, now you're just playing in to my delusions! :wink:
:giggle: :flirt: :heart: :adam:

Heh heh... it would be kinda cool if I could make Bono fall off the stage again, though :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Ok, now you're just playing in to my delusions! :wink:
:giggle: :flirt: :heart: :adam:

Heh heh... it would be kinda cool if I could make Bono fall off the stage again, though :lmao:

...Of course, delighted with what he saw before draping you with the jacket, he'll lean in close, and whisper "meet me backstage after the show...I need that jacket back." He'll grin wickedly at you before heading back to the stage.

His breath in your ear will cause you to shiver with anticipation.

Sad_Girl said:
Did you get a chance to watch the VH1 spotlight on them the other day?

No!! :madspit:

It's not on our cable in Canada...my brother has an American satellite package though, and he called me to invite me over, but I couldn't go because of school work. :madspit:

I'm hoping for a repeat soon, though.

I'm sure Bono would never hit the floor of course, you all would be there to catch him... although I'm not sure he'd get back on stage, you'd all be offering to kiss every imaginary bruise he got during the fall...

VintagePunk said:

...Of course, delighted with what he saw before draping you with the jacket, he'll lean in close, and whisper "meet me backstage after the show...I need that jacket back." He'll grin wickedly at you before heading back to the stage.

His breath in your ear will cause you to shiver with anticipation.
:eek: :faint: :combust: :faint:

I'd never be so eager for a show to end! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm sure Bono would never hit the floor of course, you all would be there to catch him... although I'm not sure he'd get back on stage, you'd all be offering to kiss every imaginary bruise he got during the fall...

Bono: (points down) And I hurt myself here...

VP: I'll take that one, girls! :evil:

VintagePunk said:

No!! :madspit:

It's not on our cable in Canada...my brother has an American satellite package though, and he called me to invite me over, but I couldn't go because of school work. :madspit:

I'm hoping for a repeat soon, though.

I hope you get to see it it was really good. I have it on VHS but I don't have the capability on my computer to do videos even if I could transfer to DVD and all that... although I'm sure they probably have it posted under 'still haven't found what you're looking for?'

I asked because I was thinking of this part near the end where they were getting ready to go on stage, and Bono's all nervous and asking the room if everyone's ready... then he's like 'Where's Adam?' and you can hear the panic threatening in his voice... Adam's standing right behind him, of course, so it was pretty cute. (Don't mean to spoil it or anything... this was less than a thirty second clip, so hopefully I didn't spoil much!)

VintagePunk said:

*thinking*

Choose one. Any one. Doesn't matter which.

Attempt to pull a coup. Start a war. Bono will come to the country to examine the situation and the living conditions. Lure him to your presidential estate. Enter into *ahem* negotiations with him, to end the war. Name your terms. You know he'll be desperate to stop the suffering. He'll do anything. :wink:

:hmm: ...........yes yes...this could take many negotiations...years in fact:drool:

I am going to need a vice ruler...are you up for the job VP?:wink: :drool: and of course the Vice ruler would be in on these "negotiations..........:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I hope you get to see it it was really good. I have it on VHS but I don't have the capability on my computer to do videos even if I could transfer to DVD and all that... although I'm sure they probably have it posted under 'still haven't found what you're looking for?'

I asked because I was thinking of this part near the end where they were getting ready to go on stage, and Bono's all nervous and asking the room if everyone's ready... then he's like 'Where's Adam?' and you can hear the panic threatening in his voice... Adam's standing right behind him, of course, so it was pretty cute. (Don't mean to spoil it or anything... this was less than a thirty second clip, so hopefully I didn't spoil much!)

My brother went through this long production of asking me if I were feeling okay, if I needed treatment...saying that my refusal was a sign of the apocalypse, etc. I went to look for repeats on the VH1 website yesterday, but got sidetracked.

On the bright side, my brother watched it and said it was good, too. He was never a fan, but I've been working on converting him for several months now, and I'd say it's mission accomplished. :up:

Back
Top Bottom