Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

now you have touched upon the reason i'm not in college :wink:

<--has/had no clue what i want to do really.

What ever do you mean? You're becoming a rock star and I'm becoming your hot wife! :wink: We will be best friends with U2 and live happily ever after. :happy:

:lol: :wink:

But seriously, I know exactly what you mean.

Anyone here?! :happy:

*pokes thread*

I went shopping tonight, and this is what I got! :heart: The little shrug thing is slightly darker in colour though.

shrug.jpg

skirt.jpg

Jobob finishes reading thread, pokes it with a stick to see if it's still alive. :wink:

Fast Cars ... :drool:

Fast Cars thread title :up:

I was also at the Dec. 4 show when Bono messed up Fast Cars -- and they really did it better in September in Chicago, IMO. :giggle:

See y'all later, I'm going to bed. :wave:

I'm alright - nothing too spectacular either way, really. Trying to get back into the swing of writing on a regular schedule, which has put me into a bit of a :grumpy: mood. But I know once I get into the habit it will pay off (and get a lot easier, too)

How are you? what have you been up to lately?

the rockin edge said:
i haven't been up to much :tsk: :lazy:

i should work on writing lyrics for something,
bleh. :grumpy:

Isn't that one of the worst feelings? When you know you should be writing/composing something... but are totally uninspired to do so. Why can't the words simply come to us at will? :madwife: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Isn't that one of the worst feelings? When you know you should be writing/composing something... but are totally uninspired to do so. Why can't the words simply come to us at will? :madwife: :wink:

yeah, for me i'd have to turn the music in itunes off in order to focus. and i just can't :crack: sooo addicted to music, in good and bad ways :wink:

I have to find just the right music to be able to write. I have dozens of homemade soundtracks to different things I've worked on. Music makes all the difference in the world for me, in a good way.

But when you're trying to write music, it would be exactly the wrong thing. Like me trying to watch TV and write. The storyline going on on the TV show distracts from the storyline I'm trying to build.

the rockin edge said:
i have had some luck writing lyrics while listening to instrumental music :up: but i dont' have that much of that :shifty:

i should get some classical music, it's supposed to inspire you :shrug:

I can make a few recomendation, if you would like. There is some Classical music which I really like a lot. Mozart's music is generally a good place to start when you're not too familiar with classical. The man really had an astounding gift for music.

Personally, I like Chopin's music a lot. :hmm: who else?

Also, there's some more modern Piano music which falls under the classification of 'new age' - I suppose for lack of anywhere else to put it. The Pianist's name is George Winston and the record company is Windham Hill. I highly recomend his music :up:

Back
Top Bottom