Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

What about Richard Gere? :shifty: But just a little less good looking. :wink: It's just funny because this teacher has a tendency to like young girls, and everyone says he likes me. :lmao: :uhoh:

He sounds a little sketchy...:huh::lol:

DIIISSSS!!!!! :hug:

Mucca said:

He sounds a little sketchy...:huh::lol:

DIIISSSS!!!!! :hug:

:lol: Not like pedophilia (sp?) but he's going out with a 19 year old. :| But he's my favorite teacher ever. :love:

I have to run on the treadmill for like 2 hours today to burn off all these chips. :reject:

WildHoney said:

Yes she is in Ireland in June

Unless her plans have recently changed.

I know i'm taking Jem & Fly to do some "sightseeing" :shifty:

Why do all Pleban gatherings occur on the other side of the ocean or on the other side of the border!!! WHY?!?!

"sightseeing".....:drool:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Not like pedophilia (sp?) but he's going out with a 19 year old. :|

I have to run on the treadmill for like 2 hours today to burn off all these chips. :reject:

I have to run on the treadmill for 2 days to burn the fat off of me. :|

daygloeyes2 said:

Liar.

You're, like, the only person who lives in Vermont. :|

:wink:

:angry:

damn.....you caught me:madspit:

:wink:

I think some of your towns have more people than my state does:lmao::reject:

i'm sorry you're feeling yucky dg....but i'm you got an extra playmate for your fist puppy :cute: !

good luck on your new apt mu !!:hug:

congrats on your excellemnt work Wild!

:ohmy: ooo sami sorry your grades are down some.

:hmm: soooooooooooooooo the B-m an is in france now.hopes he returns to NYC for some part of the Tribeca Fest.! :D :D

sami0201 said:

:lol: Not like pedophilia (sp?) but he's going out with a 19 year old. :| But he's my favorite teacher ever. :love:

:huh:

I haven't chips in ages....I cant believe I've been eating semi-healthily for the last 8 months. :lol:

Dazz! :hug:

WildHoney said:

french people :yuck:

I only go to France if i really have too :yikes:

aaaaaaaaaawww wild, my sis has been to paris ?? at least twice already and she's going to be there again around the friday after this one...on her birthday...she was too scared to go up the wiffel tower last time, but she's hopes to at least have a B-D dinner on the lower level restuarant

she has never had any problem with French people in france and her being an American tourist.

Back
Top Bottom