Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

I'm so excited to go shopping. I'm going to a fancy dinner/evening on Saturday night, and I need a new dress. :heart: I hope it won't be too hard to find something that makes me look super hawt! :D

WildHoney said:
You could go in a sack and still look HAWT :combust:

You ARE a Pleba girl after all :flirt::drool:

Aww, thanks my dear! : blush :

I'm going to a couple of stores right near my office after work tonight, then if I don't get anything today, I'll be going to a mall an hour away to a store a friend of mine recommended tomorrow.

:applaud: :applaud:

WILD GOOD for YOU!!! :hyper:

:hmm: I'm trying to come up with some better ways to eat certain things more that have alot less calories, plus still being able to eat my ice cream and premium dark chcolate bars......

I HAVE managed for a whole bunch of yrs to do that....but with EXTRA levels of anxiety on & off.....i just sometimes eat too much {yes sometimes for specific emotional reasons}.

I actually do eat more healthy than not, and for nearly 30 years.
I have to cut down on certasin things and find a way to eat more of the less caloric things while adding smaller anmounts of the more luscoius things to give the extra tastes & textures.

I also have never eaten fried food much.. tho I do love it ..luckily! Luckily i'm too lazy to fry stuff at home :lol: so it's only occasional take out or meals out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom