Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: Dazz, I love that my mom likes the music I like too :) My mom is a HUGE Springsteen fan too, I have a bunch of original pics taken of him in concert in the early 80's....I'll have to scan them for you one day :wink:

My mom doesn't like them the way I do, obviously; she doesn't dislike them at all, but her interest in them is pretty mild. She does, however, know how much I love them and agrees that they're very talented. :yes:

she also thinks Larry is very handsome :cute: and whenever they're on something on TV and I go out to watch it in the living room she watches with me. One time :lmao: there was a half hour show, and she was smiling and laughing at them with me, and when I stood up she was like 'Is it over already?" :(

:cute:

Sad_Girl said:
My mom doesn't like them the way I do, obviously; she doesn't dislike them at all, but her interest in them is pretty mild. She does, however, know how much I love them and agrees that they're very talented. :yes:

she also thinks Larry is very handsome :cute: and whenever they're on something on TV and I go out to watch it in the living room she watches with me. One time :lmao: there was a half hour show, and she was smiling and laughing at them with me, and when I stood up she was like 'Is it over already?" :(

:cute:

aww! :cute:

VertigoU2CC276.jpg

:edge: Bono, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
:bono: Um, I fink so Edge, but how do we fit ALL the plebans in our luggage when we go on our fourth leg of the tour?

Hi girls I'm here just for a few minutes, taking a break and fininshing up my anniversary gift for Mr. Cat.

I'm listening to the cd I made to make sure that it works well. I think he is gonna be laughing his bum off. It has music from when we were kids everything from sweet love songs to songs like Lets get drunk and screw by Jimmy Buffet. :lol:

WildHoney said:
SGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
00.gif

If you can't get Q i can pick one up for you :hug:

5.gif
:D

Really? :hyper: That would be really really cool! I'm losing hope that I'll find one anywhere in this neck of the woods :uhoh:

and I can pay you for it! :flirt: or send you Bono candles :sexywink:

Sorry I've been taking so long to respond :reject:

I'm watching Rattle and Hum :D

Russty - that's cool, I bet that will be a really nice gift :up: I've been thinking of doing that for Mark, putting together a bunch of songs with sentimental meaning to the two of us :heart:

:cute: Baby Edge

Back
Top Bottom