Pleba Girls Party - All we want for Christmas is Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono & Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tre!! :hug: how was it? :drool:

Bri :hug: glad you're doing good so far, at least you're almost done!!

I don't mind exams THAT much, the thing that just sucks is that some teachers aren't telling me what my final grade for the class is, so I don't know how hard I have to study for the exam (if that makes sense)

VintagePunk said:
I'm back!!!! :clingspathetically:

:hyper: :hug: :love:
Can I borrow our brain tommorrow? :lol:

Ugh...almost done. Kind of. I still have physics :yikes: on monday. And two 1200 words essays to write. :sad:
And no I will not stop whining. :grumpy:

:lol:
Yes, I know what you mean, it's nice to know where you stand when going into exams.
I remember once going into an exam having calculated that if all I did was write my name on it, and leave, I would still get like a 60 in the class. :happy:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Bri :hug: :clonelove:

Psych should be easy. Is it multiple choice?

I'm hoping so. It's certainly not as stressful. Just gotta read it all and memorize by tommorrow.
And yes, it's multiple choice :drool:

And apparently the last question is a gimme. Seeing as he bolds, underlines, and writes (pick this one!) beside the correct answer. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes, I know what you mean, it's nice to know where you stand when going into exams.
I remember ince going into an exam having calculated that if all I did was write my name on it, and leave, I would still get like a 60 in the class. :happy:

In most of my classes I can get a C on the exam and still have an A, but in some I need to get an A to get an A for the class :yikes: and others I have no idea :madspit:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper: :hug: :love:
Can I borrow our brain tommorrow? :lol

Ugh...almost done. Kind of. I still have physics :yikes: on monday. And two 1200 words essays to write. :sad:
And no I will not stop whining. :grumpy

I remember once going into an exam having calculated that if all I did was write my name on it, and leave, I would still get like a 60 in the class. :happy:

:ohmy: What class(es) are the essays for??

In a topic like Intro psych, there's so much material that they can only cover the basics. I'm sure you'll be fine. :hug:

The brain is yours. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm all PMS-y, and suffering from Christmas burnout/family drama/boy trouble.

But other than that, I'm great. :happy: :lol:

How are you?

:lol: :hug:

I'm ok, still don't feel well and stressing about exams but other than that I'm good! and my family is coming in on Tuesday so I'm excited :hyper: :heart:

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hug:

I'm ok, still don't feel well and stressing about exams but other than that I'm good! and my family is coming in on Tuesday so I'm excited :hyper: :heart:
Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well :( :hug: But it must be good having a family visit to look forward to. :) And you've got a nice long holiday so that you can take your time and look over your exam material. :yes:

This is the first time in 5 years I haven't been freaking out over exams, in addition to all the holiday stuff. It's been nice. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: What class(es) are the essays for??

In a topic like Intro psych, there's so much material that they can only cover the basics. I'm sure you'll be fine. :hug:

The brain is yours. :lol:

West civ. :madwife:
The teacher who doesn't want to try and read our handwriting :lol:, so he made it take home exam.
But I have no idea what I'm going to write for them. :uhoh: And it's the one I have to hand in on the 23rd. Bah hambug.

I'll try not to inure it too much.....perhaps I'll return it to your care when I study for physcis.
Physics is never good for the brain. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm all PMS-y, and suffering from Christmas burnout/family drama/boy trouble.

But other than that, I'm great. :happy lol

:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

West civ. :madwife:
The teacher who doesn't want to try and read our handwriting :lol:, so he made it take home.
But I have no idea what I'm going to write for them. :uhoh: And it's the one I have to hand in on the 23rd. Bah hambug.

I'll try not to inure it too much.....perhaps I'll return it to your care when I study for physcis.
Physics is never good for the brain. :lol:

At least the essays only amount to about 4 pages each. Just write and into and a conclusion, and in the middle put a lot of :blahblah: :lol: That was the part I hated most about exams, having to go in there and suffer hand cramps while answering essay-style questions. HATE them. Now if they'd supplied us with computers...

VintagePunk said:

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well :( :hug: But it must be good having a family visit to look forward to. :) And you've got a nice long holiday so that you can take your time and look over your exam material. :yes:

This is the first time in 5 years I haven't been freaking out over exams, in addition to all the holiday stuff. It's been nice. :drool:

I have exams next week before the holiday... (last day of school is Thursday)

but I kind of prefer it like that though because I don't want to be worrying about them over my break :yes:

lucky :angry: :wink: :drool:

sami0201 said:

I have exams next week before the holiday... (last day of school is Thursday)

but I kind of prefer it like that though because I don't want to be worrying about them over my break :yes:

lucky :angry: :wink: :drool:

Oh, I was thinking yours were after Christmas...that must have been DG :reject: Sarah's aren't till late January, either.

VintagePunk said:

At least the essays only amount to about 4 pages each. Just write and into and a conclusion, and in the middle put a lot of :blahblah: :lol: That was the part I hated most about exams, having to go in there and suffer hand cramps while answering essay-style questions. HATE them. Now if they'd supplied us with computers...

He's anti :blahblah:
:tsk: That's my specialty too. :lol:

Meh, it'll get done. Or I'll die trying! :happy: :lol:
I just wish I had some spare time before christmas.
Hard to enjoy the season when your heads in a book.

I randomly bumped into my HS chem teacher after my chem exam yesterday. :cute: I shoulda bribed him to write it for me. :lol:

Sami, sorry you're not feeling well. :hug: And I'm sure you'll do well on your exams.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

He's anti :blahblah:
:tsk: That's my specialty too. :lol:

Meh, it'll get done. Or I'll die trying! :happy: :lol:
I just wish I had some spare time before christmas.
Hard to enjoy the season when your heads in a book.

Not only are we clones, but we're also Virgos. We have a gift for doing the :blahblah: thing and making it sound relevant and important. :lol: And yes, by the time Christmas gets here, you'll be so burned out, it'll be hard to enjoy it properly. :(

There's been a Christmas (or maybe more :uhoh: ) where I've gotten extensions on final assignments, and have had to work right up till Christmas eve. That sucks. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Not only are we clones, but we're also Virgos. We have a gift for doing the :blahblah: thing and making it sound relevant and important. :lol:

So very true.

And yes, by the time Christmas gets here, you'll be so burned out, it'll be hard to enjoy it properly. :(

There's been a Christmas (or maybe more :uhoh: ) where I've gotten extensions on final assignments, and have had to work right up till Christmas eve. That sucks. :reject:

It does suck :(

I can just imagine me sitting there, at a far to early time in the morning christmas day....falling alseep in a pile of wrapping paper. :lol:

Never have I missed highschool so much. No exams, no midterms. Nonsemestered :drool: It was lovely.

Bye Tre :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So very true.

It does suck :(

I can just imagine me sitting there, at a far to early time in the morning christmas day....falling alseep in a pile of wrapping paper. :lol:

Never have I missed highschool so much. No exams, no midterms. Nonsemestered :drool: It was lovely.

Bye Tre :hug:

:hug: I tried to look at exams as this incredibly hellish marathon I had to get through, and I had to constantly remind myself that it would soon be over. :hug:

Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack :drool:

Back
Top Bottom