Pleba girls party......all trying to catch up with VP, the new blue crack addict!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
:wave:

I finished my review guide!! :dancing:
13 typed pages in font size 12 :crack:

and now I have to study it all for tomorrow's test! :happy: :|

:banghead:

Just remember that even the processes of typing it all up, picking out the important poinst etc, was helping you study. :hug:

And Good luck! :hug:

May de luck of de Irish be with ye! :wink:

Enjoy your dinners GG and Russty :hug:

Last edited:
thanks guys :hug:

It was SUPPOSED to help me study, writing that all out, but my mom just tested me and I knew about half of what she asked me :ohmy:

this is not good...and I'm usually so good at memorizing things quickly!! :| Now I know that for this class I need to get studying a lot earlier than the night before the test! :lol:

sami0201 said:
thanks guys :hug:

It was SUPPOSED to help me study, writing that all out, but my mom just tested me and I knew about half of what she asked me :ohmy:

this is not good...and I'm usually so good at memorizing things quickly!! :| Now I know that for this class I need to get studying a lot earlier than the night before the test! :lol:

Don't get over-stressed and make yourself make bad decisions just because you're nervous about the test itself. I know a lot of people who are very bright and will know the material but screw up a test every time just because of anxiety.

Maybe that was part of it with your mom. Does it make you nervous when she tests you? I mean, if you're extra worried because you want her to know you're ready and therefore you do worse...

Sad_Girl said:
You're dressing up for Halloween Weldy? :hyper:

What's your costume?

Yea....and if it all goes along...I'm going trick or treating with my friends. But I'm thinking about working the morning shift at my job cause there is a Halloween Contest where I work.

I'm going to be a Hippy for Halloween....just for something different. Last year I was the Crow and the year before...a gothic vampire and the year before that...Raggdy Ann.

Sad_Girl said:

Don't get over-stressed and make yourself make bad decisions just because you're nervous about the test itself. I know a lot of people who are very bright and will know the material but screw up a test every time just because of anxiety.

Maybe that was part of it with your mom. Does it make you nervous when she tests you? I mean, if you're extra worried because you want her to know you're ready and therefore you do worse...

she doesn't make me nervous, I just didn't know it :lol: which is really weird so NOW i'm freaking!! I'm instant messaging with my history teacher from last year for some comfort :laugh:

but about your first paragraph- that's me sometimes, like today in English :yikes:

I love Halloween :heart: It's a special time of year for me, having my birthday the day before and all. I've always enjoyed the energy and feeling of that time of year.

Jeffy has decided he wants to be Darth Vader this year.

Sami - I'm sure you'll do fine; just realizing you need to work harder at learning the material will help you to get there. (Unless you choose to ignore that realization of course! :lol: Not that I ever did that :shifty: )

SG I think that's my problem so far this year...I've never in my life actually had to study to get A's :angel: :lol: but it's true...so now it's like :ohmy: I actually have to learn the stuff! I wish I could just slack off but I really really want to get into a good college

and my friend just this second informed me that NYU came to his school today and it's $43000 a year for classes and room+board :ohmy: :crack:

scholarships :drool:

BabyfaceBWPortrait55.jpg

:cute:

VintagePunk said:

I think there might be enough room for both of us to squeeze in there....might be a tight fit, but that's okay. I'll take one side, you take the other. :sexywink:

I'll sit on Larrys lap to make room :wink:

You know... cuz I'm nice like that :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom