Pleba Girls Party: All Star Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Aww VP sorry to hear you're still hurting. Hope you get a lot better soon. Did any of the yummy Bono pics help distract you? :flirt:

Thanks...it's a LOT better than it was on Sunday and early yesterday though. I just like to whine. :wink:

And the B pics helped immensely! I'm sure you'll also be more than happy to chip in to purchase me more hard drive space. :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

I soon lost my banana hatred when I realized that they could be easily consumed mashed up, in the absence of chewing ability. I'm fickle that way. :wink:

Poor VP. :hug:

What else doesn't need chewing ... yogurt smoothies, milkshakes, cottage cheese ... I speak from having way too much oral surgery. :scream:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks...it's a LOT better than it was on Sunday and early yesterday though. I just like to whine. :wink:

And the B pics helped immensely! I'm sure you'll also be more than happy to chip in to purchase me more hard drive space. :giggle:

Actually - I've been working really hard on organizing my JPG's... :shifty: if you want when I get done I can send you a CD :flirt:

Russty - Got it, thanks! :hug: It's so good to know you have my back when I'm an airhead and lose important things like that!

Did you see I managed to get a short update posted today?

VP, will you check your mail sometime tonight, not real important or anything.

Jobob, the game sucked for me.

Eless, hey dudette!!

Ok, I gotta go to bed.
See you all tomorrow night.

oh, got a real nice pm from Ruff, sounds like she had alot of fun.

jobob said:

Poor VP. :hug:

What else doesn't need chewing ... yogurt smoothies, milkshakes, cottage cheese ... I speak from having way too much oral surgery. :scream:

My daughter went and bought me a ton of stuff this morning :heart: Yogurt, pudding, bananas, apple sauce, Slim Fast, mashed potatoes...I'll be eating like a queen for the next few days. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Look at that SEXY leg :drool:
I really like the cross, Russty.
And Edgys guitar......:wink:

Not bad for someone who hasn't shaved in 15 years. :giggle:

Nighty night GG :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams!

That "82nd grade" thing, Eliss and Bri? Remember, the more you see the less you know, the less you find out as you go. Or is it the more you find out as you go? (doing about as well as Bono in remembering the lyric right now, lol)

I remember when I got my bachelors degree in English Language many moons ago. I thought it qualified me to be a very good Trivial Pursuit player.

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
VP, will you check your mail sometime tonight, not real important or anything.

Jobob, the game sucked for me.

Eless, hey dudette!!

Ok, I gotta go to bed.
See you all tomorrow night.

oh, got a real nice pm from Ruff, sounds like she had alot of fun.

Replied...hopefully you'll get it before Friday. :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Hiya russty!! I saw that the kids were giving you a hard time today. :hug:

They were being a real pain for some reason. Fluffy, the baby didn't want to have anything to do with Mini-cat. She kept screaming and pinching all afternoon. She was driving me nuts! But I won in the end I gave her a bath and made her go to bed early! :evil: :lol: Oh the limited yet evil power of being the mother! hehe

NIghty night Diane! :hug: Good to have here with us again. :heart:

jobob said:
That "82nd grade" thing, Eliss and Bri? Remember, the more you see the less you know, the less you find out as you go. Or is it the more you find out as you go? (doing about as well as Bono in remembering the lyric right now, lol)

I remember when I got my bachelors degree in English Language many moons ago. I thought it qualified me to be a very good Trivial Pursuit player.

:lol:
Bono's got somethin for everyone :love:

And not just his hot body :drool:

I'm only going into 2nd year uni...but I see many years ahead.
Lord help me. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Actually - I've been working really hard on organizing my JPG's... :shifty: if you want when I get done I can send you a CD :flirt:

Russty - Got it, thanks! :hug: It's so good to know you have my back when I'm an airhead and lose important things like that!

Did you see I managed to get a short update posted today?

Your welcome! :hug: And I didn't know there was an update yet! :hyper: :dance: woohoo! I'm checking that out!

Russty Cat said:

They were being a real pain for some reason. Fluffy, the baby didn't want to have anything to do with Mini-cat. She kept screaming and pinching all afternoon. She was driving me nuts! But I won in the end I gave her a bath and made her go to bed early! :evil: :lol: Oh the limited yet evil power of being the mother! hehe

NIghty night Diane! :hug: Good to have here with us again. :heart:

The wisdom of only having one. :wink: :lol:

jobob said:

Don't sell your Trivial Pursuit skills short! They're really impressive in a party setting. :wink:

I'm a trivia geek, too. :)

VintagePunk said:

:yes: Absolutely. Poor Russty got about half of my JPG's all effectively dumped in a heap, not cleaned up or sorted well or anything :lol: But this CD will reveal to anyone who recieves it just how analy-retentive/over organized I can be :reject:

Bri - I was in a hurry - the names on most of them are slightly better, but I had to create a seperate file for the ones which I needed to add to photobucket so voila! upload 1, 2 , 3 etc... :lmao: I know, not as entertaining as bonohottiewoah or anything like that :wink:

Back
Top Bottom