Pleba Girls Party: All Star Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Goodnight Susan!!

Ruffian!!!! :hug: Hi...how are ya???

Jules! how are ya? did you go to the Boston shows???? I haven't talked to you in forever!

Diane L said:
Ruffian!!!!! HI!!!! :wave:

i still can't get over that we met by accident in New Jersey (or was it Philly?). Adam's lookin' fine in Europe, btw :wink:

ruffian said:

Jules! how are ya? did you go to the Boston shows???? I haven't talked to you in forever!

I did! I went to all 3! I had loge for the first night, ga for second..back by the soundboard and the 3rd night I had ga and I was inside the ellipse in the second row. It was brutal but a very awesome concert!

Are you going to Chicago again in September?

ruffian said:

ok cee cee, help out an american girl. is chuffed a good thing? i think it is...

*g* It is :) Translates to "happy" or "proud" from the British ;) (Cindy's American too, she's just been playing her RPG pup a bit too long *snerk* She'll get me for that tomorrow when she reads this :laugh:

U2Girl1978 said:

I did! I went to all 3! I had loge for the first night, ga for second..back by the soundboard and the 3rd night I had ga and I was inside the ellipse in the second row. It was brutal but a very awesome concert!

Are you going to Chicago again in September?
yay for you!!!!!!!!! in the ellipse on the 3rd night :drool: that is so awesome, though sorry it was brutal. people can be such idiots sometimes. i'm considering chicago but don't have tickets and would have to cancel three days of class :reject: god i hope my students aren't reading this!

Drea, :lol: thanks for the translation! you're in trouble now :wink:

ruffian said:

yay for you!!!!!!!!! in the ellipse on the 3rd night :drool: that is so awesome, though sorry it was brutal. people can be such idiots sometimes. i'm considering chicago but don't have tickets and would have to cancel three days of class :reject: god i hope my students aren't reading this!

:giggle: There's only 2 concerts for Chicago...meh I wish there was more. I'm so greedy for more! :lol:

Drea said:

*g* It is :) Translates to "happy" or "proud" from the British ;) (Cindy's American too, she's just been playing her RPG pup a bit too long *snerk* She'll get me for that tomorrow when she reads this :laugh:

First you have hurricane Emily after you, now Cindy. :laugh:

I just looked online to see my summer reading list(I'm getting a head start, usually I do it labor day weekend :lol: ) and I saw the new uniforms. :yikes: Luckily I don't have to buy it! I've never loved my ugly-ass maroon uniform more after seeing those hideous creations. :laugh:

I barely survived 4 in 6 days :crazy: i'm still tired from that crazy week!

daygloeyes2 said:

First you have hurricane Emily after you, now Cindy. :laugh:

I just looked online to see my summer reading list(I'm getting a head start, usually I do it labor day weekend :lol: ) and I saw the new uniforms. :yikes: Luckily I don't have to buy it! I've never loved my ugly-ass maroon uniform more after seeing those hideous creations. :laugh:
you wear a uniform for school? that is SO CUTE i can't stand it! And you're doing your summer reading already? :eyebrow: what a good girl!

U2Girl1978 said:
Everyone thought I was a bit nuts doing 7 concerts in a matter of three weeks. Boy, was I wrecked! :yikes:

I thought you were nuts, and by nuts I mean I was incredibly jealous :wink:.Especially since you went to the 3 Boston shows! :lol: :hug:

ruffian said:

:giggle: I forsee my Cate pup getting a good thwapping with pillows from her Larry pup in meta tomorrow... My pup gives as good as she gets though :wink: (meta = in character but not game canon conversations ;))

Hi U2Girl!!! :wave: :hug:

DG, I WANT to go to Dec. 4; I have a ticket behind the stage (and it appears to be behind the speakers too!). But I'll have to see about my financial situation--I need to pay bills with the $$ that going to Boston would entail. But I would love love LOVE to go!!!

U2Girl1978 said:
Everyone thought I was a bit nuts doing 7 concerts in a matter of three weeks. Boy, was I wrecked! :yikes:
we need to run a boot-camp/prep course for gearing up for the GA. A strict course of exercise, practice at sleep-deprivation by being forced to curl up in odd places, immersion in filth tolerance (i think i'll put a port-o-potty in my front yard so i can desensitize over the next couple months) and of course, training your stomach to subsist on food that comes wrapped in plastic :wink:

ruffian said:

we need to run a boot-camp/prep course for gearing up for the GA. A strict course of exercise, practice at sleep-deprivation by being forced to curl up in odd places, immersion in filth tolerance (i think i'll put a port-o-potty in my front yard so i can desensitize over the next couple months) and of course, training your stomach to subsist on food that comes wrapped in plastic :wink:

:lmao: great idea! :wink:

ruffian said:

you wear a uniform for school? that is SO CUTE i can't stand it! And you're doing your summer reading already? :eyebrow: what a good girl!

Oh, it's adorable. Maroon colors and some hideous plaid pattern for the skirt! :happy: Let me see if I still have a pic in my photobucket of it.

No. But I'm buying the books so my mother thinks I am. :shifty:

The thing is, you couldn't get me to read those books and I could get em done in a day. Yet, I just bought a copy of Anna Karenina that I'm reading on my own. :huh:

Diane, hope you can go :hug: I have GA's for that day, going to be freezing my tush off! :laugh:

Drea said:

:giggle: I forsee my Cate pup getting a good thwapping with pillows from her Larry pup in meta tomorrow... My pup gives as good as she gets though :wink: (meta = in character but not game canon conversations ;))

k, i've been gone a long time and i have NO idea what you're talking about! :huh:

Diane L said:

Meeting you was a real highlight of that show...I mean it! (It was NJ2).

Oh, Adam...:drool:.
i wish we'd had more time to chat. adam hasn't spent as much time on the b-stages in europe as he did in the states...i hope you can make the 12/4 show (is that msg?) but i can totally relate to the financial stress :yikes: when you add up travel, hotels, tickets...it's overwhelming.

ruffian said:

k, i've been gone a long time and i have NO idea what you're talking about! :huh:

CeeCee (Cindy) and I met on an RPG last year and I lured her in here in June (with a lot of help from SG :lol: ) I was just talking about how she's going to get me tomorrow for that comment I made earlier *g*

Diane L said:

Oh, and Ruff, how are your dogs? I just took out the new Jane Heller book, and there's a pug on the cover!

quoting yourself is better than quoting others, sometimes :wink: i missed my dogs terribly and they've been glued to my side since i got back!

i love boston and if i weren't giving stupid final exams that week!!! real life getting in the way of my U2...hmmph!

I'm trying for one of the Boston shows in October. That, or convince my mother to let me take a road trip to NYC Columbus Day weekend to see them at MSG. Neither scenario is likely right now. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom