Pleba Girls Party: All Star Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Well we all have things to do some days Becky, that's all! I'm going to be very busy soon, so i should be taking a break from this place since i'll need to do quite a bit of work while at college so there's other stuff that needs seen to! :huh:

I could still come on at mainly weekends for anyone who'll want me here!

I'm just excited that I dont start college until september...a whole month and a half away :hyper:

But, I'm going to get a job on friday, so i suppose I'll be too busy as well....cant start work till BP day though :D

Dis...I have a broken heart :sad:

:wink:

*SimDazz stomps in* :grumpy: :rant: :grumpy:

thinks "What's THIS!!?!!Oohhhhh, jjjjjjjust gggggreart.... I give dg a make over and she get aaaaaallll the woowoo with BONO!" :mad:

* Then, trudges with pillow in handVery Miserably back to the farthest corner of her's & russty's property, sits down put face in pillow, and cries :sad: :sad: :sad: a loooonng time <hoping noone will hear her, either>.
:wink: :wink:

I haven't seem SIMs in ages.........have I done anything exciting!

Ooops...gotta go girls..goodnight:drool: :wink:

Dismantled said:

BG... I think I can fix your broken heart:wink:

I KNOW you can fix it Dis :wink:

You need to fix my friends messed up face aswell though :sad:

lol you're all probably fed up of hearing the same old sob-story!

btw Dis you missed you're clone

took a long time to catch up when y'all are so fleetposted!!!

Hope veryone is wellso i only have 6 mins left here :grumpy:

very tempted to go to net cafe for a session, but better not because i have to get up earlier tom if i want to go to the Bronx Zoo- it's free general Admiss on weds. Then i only have to pay 3 for the :love: butterflyhouse ! :hug:s for butterflies!!!!

AND THEN I can go back to my sib's hopuse [not tooo far away and stay till about 8PM... and look through 2 old boxes of family photos WHILE BLASting U2 on her gooood sterio!

And rumage to find the Slane Vid we taped! :D:drool:

Got a lot coming up Dis! Just don't think i'll be here a lot in future!

I'm frustrated! :rant: :scream: *deepbreath* ok, I'll be fine. Just wait for Russty or Fly or someone else who has it to send it back to me. :sigh:

:hug: I'm fine Cindy. how r you tonight?

Hi, everyone! :wave:
SG started a wonderful Adam photo thread! Those pictures were terrific!!!
And I am proud that I've been drooling over Adam for nearly three years! Now all these fans are realizing how hot he is...well, I've known THAT for a while!!! :adam: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom