PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Didn't they have air conditioning :lol:

Lol I think I needed it! ;)

yeah good luck Jez, it'll be worth it when you do, really! Here you can't smoke inside much any more so lots of people are ending up quitting.

I've only seen them twice - once for Elevation, and once for Vertigo. Both concerts were in the month of April. I'll definitely be going to more than one show for the next tour though! :up:

They know how to put on an incredible show!! :love:

ThoraSEB said:
I've only seen them twice - once for Elevation, and once for Vertigo. Both concerts were in the month of April. I'll definitely be going to more than one show for the next tour though! :up:

They know how to put on an incredible show!! :love:

I'm at 27 in total now :reject:

ZooTV - 1 (london)
Zooropa - 4 (London x 4 )
Popmart - 3 ( London x 2, Dublin )
Elevation - 8 ( Paris x 2, Manchester, London x 4 & Slane )
Vertigo - 11( London x 2, Dublin, Cardiff, Barcelona, Toronto x 2, Chicago x 2 & Boston x 2)

WildHoney said:

I'm at 27 in total now :reject:

ZooTV - 1 (london)
Zooropa - 4 (London x 4 )
Popmart - 3 ( London x 2, Dublin )
Elevation - 8 ( Paris x 2, Manchester, London x 4 & Slane )
Vertigo - 11( London x 2, Dublin, Cardiff, Barcelona, Toronto x 2, Chicago x 2 & Boston x 2)

:ohmy: :ohmy: wow!!!

WildHoney said:

There's a lot more people that have been to more than me :madwife: :lol:

My mate Matt first saw U2 in 1982

NI saw them support Thin Lizzy at Slane in 1981 :grumpy:

i haven't seen them yet :grumpy:

The new U2 iPod costs $379 for me. :drool:

I'm thinking of selling mine and upgrading to the new one. I like it that it's all black. The silver back with the signatures looks cool, but it scratches SOO easily. Thankfully mine is pretty new looking still. I got a clear case for it right away, and hardly ever take it out of it.

£239??? As in, pounds?! Jeeeeez! I don't even have that much in my bank! No iPod for me. :( although if I have any money left over in New York maybe I'll get one there, it'll be cheaper!

WildHoney said:

I'm trying to make you feel better :hug:

Or would you rather have the truth..:shifty:

I know! :hug: Just messing with ya! :wink:

Of course we missed you Clone! :hug:

I just was reading thru the who got lucky thread. :grumpy: I really shouldn't have done that. :angry: :reject:

WildHoney said:
Jez :hug: WB

Have you worn Edge out :sexywink:

Maybe not the actual person, but there's a certain gif that's working on overtime... :shifty:

I would probably be way too much for him to handle anyway :flirt:

:lol:

Thora, was someone getting lucky, who wasn't supposed to? :shifty:

I want an iPod. *pouts* my mp3 player isn't even working and I need something for America but I might have to settle for a cheap thing just now. as long as it holds all my u2 albums I'll be happy!

Back
Top Bottom