PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty good Russty! :hug:

I walked to Costco during my lunch break and picked up a salad. I was absolutely starving, but by the time I got back to my office I wasn't hungry any more. :lol: I had a few bites, and I'll probably eat the rest for dinner.

:lol: Thora that is too funny! At least you had a nice walk.

I'm finally eating something for the first time today. I swear I have gotten nothing done today, this is not a good sign for the rest of summer. :lol:

When the weather is nice I get nothing accomplished either! :lol:

Today is simply glorious! :drool: I'm in no mood to be working. The annoying thing is that 3 people just came by my desk with things that need to be taken care of "right now." :grumpy: Patience, people!! :madwife: I'll get it done. Eventually. :giggle:

:lol: Its beautiful here as well. I was distracted this morning by two friends who called with major problems that they just needed a listening ear for. But of course it sucked up all my energy now I am just a useless lump. :wink: Oh well. hehe

Aww. You're so good to be a listening ear though! :hug: It may be draining, but I'm sure it was helpful for them.

Got two of the things done! :D The other I can spend the rest of the afternoon on, because it's gonna take more thought and time to write it all up. It's so funny - they make it seem like they're crisises, but really it's not all that important in the larger scheme of things. :lol:

I'm okay, my headache last night made me feel so sick and I'm worried it's coming back again, lol! but at least today, i got some stuff done, I bought trousers for my work in America!

Hi Wild :hug:

Yes girls are good at multi-tasking! Apparently. sometimes I'm not! :lol:

when I was in Gap buying my trousers I was served by a hot man! :drool:

:wave:

I :love: the weather here! It's now 11 pm, and it still light outside, and warm enough to walk around in just T-shirt. :happy:

Kat :hug:
Wild :hug: I read about your success again yesterday, in your diet :applaud: Congrats!
Clone:heart: :hug:

Multitasking :drool:

Hi Clone! :hug: :love:

Warm weather is the best. :drool: I was doing laundry last night, and I have to go outside to get to the laundry room door at my house. It was so warm yesterday that I was comfy in a tank top & shorts even late at night. :drool: I can't wait for it to get even warmer. :hyper:

Hi Jez :hug:

it was really warm here earlier but then it got really chilly and windy and there's mist over the sea! Weird weather!

Oh, I haven't even seen water since we moved fifteen years ago. :( Oh, well, yes I have, but... :giggle:

I loved living on the coast, there's a whole different kind of air out there... :sigh: I will move back one day!

Aww Jez! I love living by the sea, it's great. I feel trapped if I go too far inland sometimes. Luckily here I am usually near the sea even if I go to England cause it's usually a coastal city. But I'll miss it for 3 months! The sea breeze and having the beach just down the road...

Living by the ocean is wonderful. :drool: I love having both the mountains and the ocean right near me. I go stir crazy if I'm not near that. I lived in Minnesota for a while, and that was SOOO hard. Even though there are lots of lakes there, it's definitely not the same.

I always say that the mountains and oceans are a part of my soul. I feel lost without them. :lol: Totally corny, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I know what you mean Thora! I have mountains too. Scotland's pretty similar in that respect, I think. Lochs and rivers and hills and mountains, I love it all! Lakes aren't the same, are they, you need the coast!

Lochs :love: God, I love that word...

I understand exactly what you both mean. Where I am now, it's pretty much just flat land, with the occasional forest to get lost in. I'm the champion of getting lost in woods! :lol:

For me, it's just moving water at all. The ocean, a really big river, anything goes, although I prefer the ocean. It's gonna be great to spend a week at the Danish coast this summer! :D

And clone, not corny at all! :hug:

Yay, people who understand! :hug: :giggle:

Most people do understand, but I always tend to make it sound so corny whenever I talk about it. :lmao:

I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Girls Just Want To Have Fun, but there's a part at the very beginning where the main girl, Janie, says "And I LOVE to dance." You'd have to hear how her voice sounds when she says it to really understand, but my friends always mock me with that line, because that's how I sound occasionally. :lmao: I even say the line to make fun of myself, because I love dancing as well. :lol:

Ok, so just excuse me for about five-ten minutes or so. I need coffee! :hyper:

This whole thing about giving up smoking is going... well, I guess you could say both well and not so well.
Yesterday, I was down to five cigarettes, with the help of the nicotine patch. Unfortunately, I must have placed the f*cking patch wrong, 'cause my arm swelled (sp?) up to about twice it's size.

So today, I've smoked seven cigarettes, BUT without a patch! :happy:

The relevance between this, and coffee, is that I've been drinking twice the amount of coffee as to what I did before...

Good for you for trying to quit, Clone! :up:

It's so incredibly hard. :sigh: I quit almost 2 years ago now. I went cold turkey. It was crazy. I had the shakes and withdrawls, and was starting a new job at the same time too. Gah. But I'm so glad I quit. I've been really tempted a lot in the past 2 years, but I've managed to stay completely away from cigarettes.

Good luck!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom