PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor beetle. :sad:

I would play Beatles songs in its honor, but my Beatles CD is in my car. My car is at the dealership, waiting for me to ransom it out from its brake repairs.

Poor car. :sad:

jobob said:
Poor beetle. :sad:

I would play Beatles songs in its honor, but my Beatles CD is in my car. My car is at the dealership, waiting for me to ransom it out from its brake repairs.

Poor car. :sad:

:sad: Aw, I know how that feels! :hug: :lol:

and the beetle! I thought I was helping it but it was acted like it was mad at me! :madwife:

made me think of Marvin the Paranoid Android

*throws on her electric -violet eyeshadow, and deep grape mascara, an NYC all-black outfit....loose pants, tank and short vest with color "flashes" fushia leather belt, silver & amesthyst jewery with touches of faceted garnets and fushia beads....*

I am good enuff for ya!?! :flirt:

:shifty:
WHAT?!!

YOU think I can afford rubies?!?? :madspit:

:wave: :wave: HI gals.......BIG :hug:S here for about 10 mins :D

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I just saved a suicidal beetle, I think

I scooped the thing out of my cats water dish and it sat there really still on the floor where I sat it down - I thought maybe I was too late, but it had seemed like it's legs had been moving in the water dish

so I waited and I swear the thing sighed and started trudging back to the water dish to try it again! :sigh:

:lol:

:sad: The poor lil beetle, he couldn't even do that right...

:lol:

Sure Sami! I'll look for the originals and either PM or post them. I have them blown up and on my walls, but I'll try to find the originals so I can scan them. :)

Bye Dazz and Jo! :hug: :heart:

I'm gonna go to sleep too...goodnight everyone. :hug: :heart:
I'm still on school sleep schedule. In a few weeks I'll be good to go for late nights on here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom