PLEBA girls party-all made up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tredgy said:

cool :cool:

i like her...i heard she said i wasn't a total freak. :love:

:tongue:

:shifty:

:lmao:

Yeah, I like Ruff. I'm pretty sure she's said nice things about me.

:wink:

And I'm glad to hear she's having a good time in Italy. :wink:

Italy :drool:

My ex-best friend went there last summer, her pictures looked beautiful. :love: My parents are gonna go there in 2 years for their 20th anniversary, and leave me here. :angry: :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
I fell in love with it when I watched the movie Under a Tuscan Sun. :drool:

Or maybe I just want Diane Lane's character's life. :shifty:

Oh I know! :drool: how great was that movie?

Sami :mad: what an awful problem to have :grumpy: :wink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh I know! :drool: how great was that movie?

Sami :mad: what an awful problem to have :grumpy: :wink: :lol:

I've never seen that movie, and I've always wanted to. :hmm: *makes mental note to go to Blockbuster tomorrow*

:lol: :reject: Well, it is when you're an angel like me :angel: and don't want to hurt their feelings when you don't like them back! :wink:

sami0201 said:
Back :wave:

OMG someone else likes me! :scream: Oh, the torture. Soon I'll be chasing them away with sticks! :lmao: :wink:

Just, why can't it be anyone who I like back? :sigh:

Oh, the drama. :giggle:

sami chasing away her unwanted suitors --> :madwife:

editing in a minute :shifty:

this is the one I found out about today

and this is stalker boy who just put this picture up on myspace because I guess he thinks he's hot or something. :| don't look unless you want to be scarred, I can't even open his myspace page anymore without gagging or laughing. :lmao: (ok i'm overexaggerating a lot) you can barely even see his face :|

:barf: :yuck:

Last edited:
I just saved a suicidal beetle, I think

I scooped the thing out of my cats water dish and it sat there really still on the floor where I sat it down - I thought maybe I was too late, but it had seemed like it's legs had been moving in the water dish

so I waited and I swear the thing sighed and started trudging back to the water dish to try it again! :sigh:

:lol:

Last edited:
jobob said:
sami, number one looks pretty normal.

stalker boy, number two, well, I can see why he thinks he's all that. But he can't even hold a camera! :lol:

He is normal. I love him, he's so funny and he has a great personality- I just don't like him as a boyfriend. :(

:lol: about stalker boy. I think he took the picture like that on purpose to show off his "good body".

Sad_Girl said:
I just saved a suicidal beatle, I think

I scooped the thing out of my cats water dish and it sat there really still on the floor where I sat it down - I thought maybe I was too late, but it had seemed like it's legs had been moving in the water dish

so I waited and I swear the thing sighed and started trudging back to the water dish to try it again! :sigh:

:lol:

What thing? :ohmy:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Larry :love:

DG just texted me and said that she is getting DSL back in her house tomorrow! :hyper: :heart:

Life in the 21st century is not possible without DSL in your home.

Life in my home isn't, anyway.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom