Pleba Girls Party: Adam's FROing us a PARTAYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
mmmm, kabana:drool:

wow, Dazz is learning so much today

I Luv on-line skool! :giggle:

here in the USA esp big Urban places like NYC, LA, Chicago we get some many different ethnic groups we get to try foods from all over! I :love: this. I'm, i guess, a middling adverturous foodie.

with2 BIG Exceptions I :yuck: hate oragan meats. I BARELY got down the stuff when onew of my deaR cousins made a
traditional Greek Easter soup - with that stuff floating in it !:eek:

and for the other..I mean I've eaten Chineese fried Chicken feet, but :no: DON'T ASK me to go NEAR the fried grasshoppers they are offering as an addition to some of the Oxacan {Southern Mexican state} Food now being offered in a new Oxacan Restuarant i passed by a few weeks back!

Last edited:
Hey Drea! :hug: There's that avi I love so much :D I don't envy you your climate! :yikes:

Molly's avatar is awesome too :love:

We need to have a chat with the gremlins that inhabit the lost-sock dimension about your hoodie... :waiting:

love2bmama said:
brrrr....I just had to go get my green (red) hoodie to put on. It's getting colder and colder here in the Pac NW!

sad side note, my blue (red) hoodie has disappeared and I just hope it didn't get left in some ambulance or ER :uhoh:

aaaaaww phooie.
i hope it suddenly shows up again!

Pac MW? which state....I :uhoh: forgot

I wanna see Cin's freaky rain dance... :drool: :wink:

I've tried haggis with no trouble, but insects would take a bit more psyching up, I think :huh:

Tim tams ahoy! That's where to find them, Dazz, in Jen's cupboard :D

dazzledbylight said:

I Luv on-line skool! :giggle:

here in the USA esp big Urban places like NYC, LA, Chicago we get some many different ethnic groups we get to try foods from all over! I :love: this. I'm, i guess, a middling adverturous foodie.

with2 BIG Exceptions I :yuck: hate oragan meats. I BARELY got down the stuff when onew of my deaR cousins made a
traditional Greek Easter soup - with that stuff floating in it !:eek:

and for the other..I mean I've eaten Chineese fried Chicken feet, but :no: DON'T ASK me to go NEAR the fried grasshoppers they are offering as an addition to some of the Oxacan {Southern Mexican state} Food now being offered in a new Oxacan Restuarant i passed by a few weeks back!

That all sounds pretty :yuck: fried grasshopper- i may feed some to my lizard.

im a very conservative foodie. chineese or italian done the australian way is about it for me in terms of adventure.

Alisaura said:

I've tried haggis with no trouble, but insects would take a bit more psyching up, I think :huh:

Tim tams ahoy! That's where to find them, Dazz, in Jen's cupboard :D

omg i'VE read about haggis! :eek: :eek:

SO :wink: who's gonna give me the "airfare" so I can sit down with Jen for a cup of coffee and Tin Tams!

Part of the FUN and "NYC Foodie-Pride" is IN finding them in NYC proper! :yes:

dazzledbylight said:

omg i'VE read about haggis! :eek: :eek:

SO :wink: who's gonna give me the "airfare" so I can sit down with Jen for a cup of coffee and Tin Tams!

Part of the FUN and "NYC Foodie-Pride" is IN finding them in NYC proper! :yes:

come down for the next tour ! tim tams and bono in Oz . :drool:

and we can all have Vegimite on toast for brekkie.

flybabe said:
us Georgians love southern stuff : giggle:
Which part of Georgia are you in? I spent a week around Atlanta and Macon... never felt humidity like that before!! :lol: Had this great, intense thunderstorm/deluge right after I got off the plane... was all over in 5 mins, awesome stuff :up:

dazzledbylight said:
omg i'VE read about haggis! : eek: : eek:

Part of the FUN and "NYC Foodie-Pride" is IN finding them in NYC proper! : yes:
Haggis is pretty much just like coarse, spicy sausage roll mix... probably the same stuff anyway!

Be vewy vewy qwiet... she's huntin' tim tams! :giggle:

cinnaminson said:
I've had kangaroo ravioli. That's about as exciting as I get:reject:
Kangaroo... :drool: I've had 'roo satay, lasagne, steak and bolognese... love it :D
Emu in black bean sauce is nice too :yes:

... Creepy lip sheets?!

Drea said:
You can keep the vegemite - that stuff is HORRIBLE! :lol:
Only if you slap half an inch on your toast and expect it to taste like chocolate :wink:

No, I know it's an acquired taste... I grew up with it like most kids here :D
Vegemite on cheese... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom