Pleba Girls Party - Achtung Baby! We move in Mysterious Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Take home exam - you're given the exam, you take it home and do it (usually an essay or essays), you bring it in and hand it in :wink:

:madwife: I know that. Over here in the UK though an exam is something you have to do while supervised so no cheating etc can go on. We have soemthing similar to what Bri was describing that is called coursework but its done over a few months. :)

Hello thread... :hug:

Yay about the book progress, SG! :applaud:

Bri :hug: Good luck with the school stuff! I don't miss that part of uni at all... :yikes:

Thoughts are with friends and family of those students in Virginia... :(
Insanity.

Where is the musical being produced? There could be a chance you'll get to see it with him :wink:

I'm good, thanks SG! :hug: Yourself?
I love that pic in your sig ... :cute:

I'm guessing New York, since they said Broadway and not Broadway-style or Broadway-type but I don't know for certain

I'm doing well, thanks :) just getting ready for a busy day of running errands and such :crack:

Errands... :|
Still, I think I'd rather run errands than do my job :wink:

I think I need to have some chocolate cake before bed... :evil:

I have bookmarked your poetry page! Next step is taking time to read it... :reject:

:lol: no biggie, I don't mean to seem pushy :reject: I just wanted to put it out there so the people who were interedted could read it if they wanted to

and on that note, I must be off :wave: have a good night :hug:

ali :wave: firstly, i sincerely hope you're not still up :lol: just wanting to say sorry for ditching you on msn! was simultaneously distracted by tv and my mum coming home and needing to use the phone (ah, the joys of stealing someone elses dialup :angel: )...so yeah! was good to catch up and i WILL look into that babyface tab :up:

:crack: at last, teh italian iz gone.... so is my decent english.... >< they didn't understand my english, it was too complicated for them...

:sigh: oh well, I'll be catching up for the next 5 hours or so...

Sad_Girl said:

It's a fantasy-adventure with a lot of Celtic Mythology/Irish fairy tale influence and as I re-read and edit it I'm seeing (surprisingly :ohmy: ) a lot of U2 influence as well. I wonder how that happened :shrug: :lol:

:love:

:wink: gee, I wonder how that happened too....

:flirt: Dibs I first in line for a signed copy!

Back
Top Bottom