Pleba Girls Party - a whole year of friendship, smut and naughty bits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eless, how are they doing on narrowing down the guys on American Idol? I mostly watch it when they do the first round of auditions -- there's just something about watching Simon, Randy, and Paula argue at the auditions.

And about watching both the most horrible people :no:

... and seeing if I agree with the judges' initial opinions.

Eless :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
i got about 4 more mins

:grumpy; unfortunately this comp systytem isn't takling me to your linked threads.SO if the links are active tomorrow
I'll try thern

\
I think I lurked for just a few days..i think i started talking around the very end of March

If you go to page 21 in the Pleba Archive, you will find the first ever PGP thread.."TA-DA Dis and Brightest do pleba...bring your loofa"
:)

\|/
/*\

Online stickmen are harder than you think.

VP - I really do hear 'Adam' at that part of the song... no matter how many times I listen, even knowing it's supposed to be daddy... :lol:

oh, and you might be surprised how many U2 songs use drug related terms in them... let me see if I can find something I meant to post here a while ago

Sad_Girl said:
VP - I really do hear 'Adam' at that part of the song... no matter how many times I listen, even knowing it's supposed to be daddy... :lol:

oh, and you might be surprised how many U2 songs use drug related terms in them... let me see if I can find something I meant to post here a while ago

Hmm, what do I know offhand....Daddy's Gonna Pay, RTSS of course, Desire....*thinking*

Drea said:
I'm still catching up, but I just have to say...

BRONZE MEDAL BABY! ONE SCARF DONE!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

YAAY DREA!!! :up:

I found a store two blocks from Penn Station in Manhattan that has great craft things, including lots of yarn, needles & stuff for knitters! I'll have to go back there soon. They also have scrapbooking items...I love looking at scrapbooking papers, embellishments and such, even if I've never made a scrapbook page in my life! :giggle:

Far away so close
Up with the static
And the radio........
With satellite television
You can go anywhere...

Miami, New Orleans,
London, Belfast and Berlin...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :heart:

jobob said:
Eless, how are they doing on narrowing down the guys on American Idol? I mostly watch it when they do the first round of auditions -- there's just something about watching Simon, Randy, and Paula argue at the auditions.

And about watching both the most horrible people :no:

... and seeing if I agree with the judges' initial opinions.

I like the top 12 guys so far. Lots of variety, and I liked that. I used to really scoff at AI, but it's so freakin' addictive. Most of the contestants become really close, so it's actually one of the nicest "reality" shows on tv (Simon notwithstanding). For me the weak link is Paula "I so don't have the credentials to be here" Abdul.

Hey Bri!!!!!! *tackles*

*sits on couch next to VP, taps shoulder then looks away quickly*
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom