Pleba Girls Party - a whole year of friendship, smut and naughty bits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild, you should get NI to run his fingers down your spine, see if there's one in your neck or upper back that feels like it's popped out, or even just sore. Sounds nuts, but trust me.

If he finds one, ice the area off and on during the day, to take down the swelling.

VintagePunk said:
Wild, you should get NI to run his fingers down your spine, see if there's one in your neck or upper back that feels like it's popped out, or even just sore. Sounds nuts, but trust me.

If he finds one, ice the area off and on during the day, to take down the swelling.

He's done that and we ended up :silent: :shifty:

He's had the only swelling :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I actually saw this show about evolutionary psychology, and they claim that's one of the things that attracts women to these physical types - the outward signs of "thrusting ability," as they called it. :lol:

The Boom Cha theory of evolution :wink:

Bri! :hug:

WildHoney said:

Speaking of which, there was a chat site I used to frequent several years ago. I've barely been there in about two years now, and there's only one person I really even keep in touch with regularly, and he and I had a falling-out about a year and a half ago. He sent me an e-mail Valentine's card, and I sorta softened and decided to go there the other day to thank him. I couldn't get onto the site, so I e-mailed him instead. He wrote back and said the site was closed down about a month ago. :( Not that I go there often enough to care, but still, it's like the end of an era.

My point? We can't EVER lose touch. None of us. :shame: We need a pact.

:sad: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Don't tell me 30 years from now I'll still be doing homework! :sad:

Btw, having friends who have friends who have all the answers, because they did the same thing last year?
A very good thing. :shifty:

:lmao:

My friend took an AP class that I applied for for next year, so she's gonna give me her notebook :bow:

greeneyedgirl said:
Sami, are you trying to kill me?
Put his shirt back on, NOW!!!

Ok....maybe wait just a few more seconds or minutes....or maybe not until I can print that up......:ohmy: :wink:

:lol:

You should see more pictures from that photographer :faint: Or maybe I won't post because I don't want you to faint :wink:

Ok not Joe yet, but I do love this picture :lmao:

aerosmith-colour57.jpg

Back
Top Bottom