PLEBA girls party-a race to the vending machines!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one in a suit.
bonoU2_075.jpg

dg do you have an alias these days? i see bri is here as MBS. it's so confusing for a simple girl like me! :huh:

ruffian said:
dg do you have an alias these days? i see bri is here as MBS. it's so confusing for a simple girl like me! :huh:

It's MGMyGuinnes. Long story. Blame Bri for that one. :lmao:

I need it. I'm going to be hitting 10K soon :yikes:

ok DG, thanks for warning me!
SG, awesome pic...morleigh is gorgeous. Sue isn't there with Adam, looks like....he's like an antelope on the savana...unprotected...alone.... :evil:

right-click, save that first one in SG's latest post

good thing Target had CD-R's on sale tonight for me to start saving all these Bonophotos to ... ;)

ruffian said:
ok DG, thanks for warning me!
SG, awesome pic...morleigh is gorgeous. Sue isn't there with Adam, looks like....he's like an antelope on the savana...unprotected...alone.... :evil:

One of the many reasons I love that photo :evil:

Hi, Ruff, don't believe we've met ... I've read your stories of taking a sabbatical to follow the tour and of meeting Bono. You're such a lucky, lucky woman to be able to do what you've done!

jobob said:
Hi, Ruff, don't believe we've met ... I've read your stories of taking a sabbatical to follow the tour and of meeting Bono. You're such a lucky, lucky woman to be able to do what you've done!

Hi jobob--nice to meet you :wave: it's been a crazy year, but a good one. it's nice to see new faces here.

SoBe, have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom