PLEBA girls party-a race to the vending machines!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Dazz! :wave:

War of the worlds has really great effects&it is still quite scary in parts and i love the part when they're trying to hide&jump behind that mirror! Creepy that was! :huh:

I probably won't have a a speech as it's not a thing i'm any good at! :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
:sigh: And here I thought the pic of B massaging his tired jaw from being under the table would crack everyone up. :shrug:

:laugh:

Is that what he is doing? :tongue:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I refreshed the page, and your above post came up, without the quote above it for context, and I thought you were referring to my speech!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:!!!!

Drea...
Don't forget 100,000.....gimme a few months :crack:

DG
Is it PaulMCG luver? :lol:

:bono: I don't care how much taller you are than me! Y'see this crown? It's good to be the king! :wink:

PopBonoCandid5.jpg

We used to do this fantastic BIG climactic build up to landmark post numbers on here, remember Bri? I would normally just mark mine with lots of woo-hoo, going crazy with rock on smilies! :wink:

Rite well i'm off now everyone as i feel like a lie down now so nite&thanx Bri! :wave: :love:

susanp6 said:
We used to do this fantastic BIG climactic build up to landmark post numbers on here, remember Bri? I would normally just mark mine with lots of woo-hoo, going crazy with rock on smilies! :wink:

Rite well i'm off now everyone as i feel like a lie down now so nite&thanx Bri! :wave: :love:

G'night Susan! clone babydoll :love: :flirt: :heart:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I haven't made any speeches :shh:

** :hug: Goodnight Wild! Sweet Bono dreams

You've been busy with the Sims :wink:

(Btw, I'm taking Cindy's suggestion of James for a boy, and I'm still thinking up a girl's name for the sim!baby *g*)

susanp6 said:
We used to do this fantastic BIG climactic build up to landmark post numbers on here, remember Bri? I would normally just mark mine with lots of woo-hoo, going crazy with rock on smilies! :wink

Rite well i'm off now everyone as i feel like a lie down now so nite&thanx Bri! :wave: :love

Indeed we did. :wink:
And we still do.....sometimes. :p
Night Susan!
Sweet (or naughty) dreams!

Night Wild! :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
See ya tonight :p

DG....
an idea eh? :D

Drea
It used to be exciting when I reached a new point after 100
then....it was exciting when I hit mulitples of 1000