Pleba Girls Party: A love-lance? Mm Goodness, McGuinness...thats a record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Golly! :huh: I was sure that the story stated that they were still to go on sale! No way that's crazy!!! :tsk:

I don't know if you noticed what i said lastnite or not either Wild or Jem, but i reckon my ticket's costing £34, but it looked at first as if i'd need to get one of those bus-links :madspit: part of the way, but i think my luck's in as there was a poster saying that they stoppped some railway work on the weekend i'm travelling!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

me.jpg
[/IMG]

here it is :reject: its too close up an di don't like it but only 1 i have on comp :huh:

hope it works, i'm no good at posting pics :huh:

thanks for trying wild :hug::hug:

am so excited about manchester :hyper:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Golly! :huh: I was sure that the story stated that they were still to go on sale! No way that's crazy!!! :tsk:

I don't know if you noticed what i said lastnite or not either Wild or Jem, but i reckon my ticket's costing £34, but it looked at first as if i'd need to get one of those bus-links :madspit: part of the way, but i think my luck's in as there was a poster saying that they stoppped some railway work on the weekend i'm travelling!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

yay thats good for me aswe

Awwwwww i didn't get all those smilies for my pic :(

But anyway i have green eyes!!!! :wink:

Nice pic Jem!!! :wink:

WildHoney said:
Could you imagine what Bono would be like with us all together...

He wouldn't know what hottie to go for first..:lamo:

I'd be last i reckon

LOL!!!!!

I('m sure you're gorgeous, WH!

Hey! Guess what i just spotted???? Someone over on the tour discussion talking about having a few spare tix for Cardiff and they can't get to gig cos Ticket agency have said they have to be collected on the day&at their box office!!!

You mean you're actually going to contact them then Wild???

Oh hi Sally!! :wink:

I was telling you with ruff&Jem in mind, since they want the spares don't they???

Back
Top Bottom