Pleba Girls Party: A love-lance? Mm Goodness, McGuinness...thats a record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they having a party at Jemmas' work???

So they didn't have the book then? That's odd! :confused:

Well, i saw 3 or 4 copies still up at mine today! Pity we don't have a tardis&i could bring it up for you!!!!!! :lol:

Which gigs are you downloading?

You know i noticed that U2 were on TOTP earlier! I missed it&they were showing the recording from back in October - Did you see it?

There are stills on Pleba! Also on Pleba, i noticed there's a thread on Bs; mullet&i'm telling you Wild - There's a V good HD pic there in B&W!!!!

:evil:

OH!!!!! Does that mean you're going before we speak on the phone?????? Yay - I'll be dying to ask you over the phone now!!!!

:ohmy: :wink:

Have you seen the pic i mentioned on the mullet thread Wild?

Kelly posted it so you know which pic i mean! :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Which concert are you going to Drea?

The TO U2 tribute band Elevation is doing the first concert of the "Classic Concerts Live" series at Healey's tonight - they're recreating the Oct 3, 1987 JT TO concert :) They kick ass, this is going to be amazing! :)

Here's the setlist for that show:

Main Set: Where the Streets..., I Will Follow, Trip Through Your Wires, I Still Haven't Found, MLK, The Unforgettable Fire, Exit, In God's Country, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Help, People Get Ready, Bad, October, New Year's Day, Pride

Encore(s): Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, With or Without You, 40

:drool: :drool:

Drea said:

The TO U2 tribute band Elevation is doing the first concert of the "Classic Concerts Live" series at Healey's tonight - they're recreating the Oct 3, 1987 JT TO concert :) They kick ass, this is going to be amazing! :)

Here's the setlist for that show:

Main Set: Where the Streets..., I Will Follow, Trip Through Your Wires, I Still Haven't Found, MLK, The Unforgettable Fire, Exit, In God's Country, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Help, People Get Ready, Bad, October, New Year's Day, Pride

Encore(s): Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, With or Without You, 40

:drool: :drool:

Wow....that is amazing! :D

You are very lucky

*sigh* I just went and checked the setlist for the last show U2 did in TO, which was on my 30th b-day..

Setlist:

Main Set: Elevation, Beautiful Day, Until the End of the World, Mysterious Ways, Stuck In a Moment, Kite, Gone, New York, Out of Control, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Sweetest Thing, Desire, Stay, All I Want Is You, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride

Encore(s): Bullet the Blue Sky, With or Without You, One/Unchained Melody, Walk On

Tell me why the fuck I didn't try to get tickets for that! :mad: Stupid stupid stupid... *grumble*

susanp6 said:
Have you seen the pic i mentioned on the mullet thread Wild?

Kelly posted it so you know which pic i mean! :drool: :drool:

What this one??????????? :drool: :drool: :drool:

225c1d58.jpg

:giggle: Our experienced HD hunter on the job! ;)

Now, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find one on another member of the band :)adam:) and you can't use the Slipper Room pics! :wink:

(*is feeling :evil: tonight...*)

WildHoney said:

What this one???????????

225c1d58.jpg

:ohmy:

nice errr hair :shifty: :evil:

:lmao:

hi girls am back :hug:

yes work do was crap :madspit: although i told my boss bout Chicago/toronto, though i only said was going 1 show for my birthday in chicago and she was like oh yeah, you have to get a snog off bono i woz like :combust: i nearly died at the thought on the spot :lmao:

i missed TOTP, stupid bloody work do :rant:

how is everyone?

Hi Jem! I missed TOTP too, but only cos i'm a prize eejit&forgot all about the thing!!!! :der: :banghead:

So it's just Chicago then?

Wild has just been telling me that she's gonna try and get the B book tom before i call her!!!! :hyper:

I spy Bri!!!!! :happy: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Never fear, Bri is here! :rockon:

:wink:

Hola Girlies! :hug:
I got a haircut and I feel pretty...oh so pretty.....:flirt:

But I have wispy bang like things now!! :ohmy:

And I didn't ask for them!! :ohmy:!!!

It's a good thing I love Lisa (my hairdresser)....

Or she'd be in trouble :shame:

:D

hi bri

bangs, do ya mean a fringe?

bet it looks fab your hair

reminds me i need a haircut, not had it cut since december :reject:

susanp6 said:
Hi Jem! I missed TOTP too, but only cos i'm a prize eejit&forgot all about the thing!!!!

So it's just Chicago then?

Wild has just been telling me that she's gonna try and get the B book tom before i call her!!!!

I spy Bri!!!!!

awww, whens the repeat on? we can watch that :hug:

i idn't even know they were on, must have spent too much time perving on B and missed that news :laugh:

i didn't want her too know how much B stalking will be going on so i didn't tell the whole truth :reject: :lol:

:hyper: yay at you and wild chatting on the phone, am going to manchester tommorow, wonder if i can detour to tescos on the way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom