PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Sure. Talk at an astounding rate while I'm at school so that I have 40,000 pages to catch up on when I get home...then once I'm home, everybody clam up. :angry:

:wink:

You have that knack for stopping a thread dead in it's tracks. ;)

Elessarian said:
VP your cd is finally on its way...did I mention that before? :hyper:

YOu didn't!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait!!!

Is there any way to convert those files to a DVD format? I'm an idiot, when it comes to video files...but I just found out my sister got a new computer with a DVD burner. :drool:

U2circaBoy.jpg

Any Catholics out there, please understand that I seriously love y'all....but I also love irreverent humour. Please cover your eyes. :wink:

This episode is about the church and the whole priest crisis...OMG...:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Any Catholics out there, please understand that I seriously love y'all....but I also love irreverent humour. Please cover your eyes. :wink:

This episode is about the church and the whole priest crisis...OMG...:lmao: :lmao:

I go to a Catholic school. I should be offended....:angry:

But I'm not. :wink:

Elessarian said:
I have played around with converting them to dvd, but haven't committed to finishing one yet. That'll be one more project to keep me from actually doing schoolwork. :wink:

When you figure out how to do it, can you let me know?? Because heaven forbid that I should actually learn how to do it myself. :wink:

Well, I mailed my dad a Father's Day card today. It was weird. I kept reading through them and they all said things like "You're the best dad ever" and "I'm so glad you're in my life"...blah blah blah...had a hard time finding one that said, "Look, I'm a little uncomfortable reaching out to you after 10 years and I don't really have much to say, but here's a card anyway. So, um, yeah. *stares at feet* "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom