PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh susan pics :hyper:

i'm sorry girls but i'm so tired i'm really gonna have to go to bed

B has worn me out :tongue: :laugh:

will have to upload my pics or some of them anyway, think i took over 100 :ohmy:

night girls :hug:

VP my story is spread out over the last few pages on last topic, think susan will remember more than me though, i was a bit overwhelmed i think :laugh:

bonoishot said:
oooh susan pics :hyper:

i'm sorry girls but i'm so tired i'm really gonna have to go to bed

B has worn me out :tongue: :laugh:

will have to upload my pics or some of them anyway, think i took over 100

night girls

VP my story is spread out over the last few pages on last topic, think susan will remember more than me though, i was a bit overwhelmed i think :laugh:

I read your story, I just need you and Susan to remember *every* detail...I'm greedy. :wink:

Pictures?? :hyper: :hyper:
You'll have to rest up for this weekend. :eyebrow:

Night! :hug:

Last edited:
OH! You got pix Jem???? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I never took any, cos i didn't want to risk being chucked ot plus i thought: Well, you get to see all of the pix people took anyway&i just think it's better these days simply to just stare and take Bono in!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

I just yped out most of the story and got the GOD DAMNED you haven't registeres SHITE and usually when i reregister INcan go bCK TO POST REPLY AND GET THE REPLY AND RESUMBIT AND IT DOES.

BUT LAST NIGHT AND this NIGHT IT BLANKED IT ALL OUT.....agaiN

aaahhhh fuck

i'M GOING TO TRY AGAIN

Well, I was gonna jump up and down with susan and jem for the concert but I guess they left... :( Oh well, I'll jump anyway :hyper:

VP, DG :hug: :hug: one for each.

DG, I'm amazed how vindictive some people can be. Oh well, that girl probably doesn't have the IQ of a ripe summer squash. And she certainly doesn't want to meet a horde of plebans in a dark alley. :mad:

VP, a victory in office politics is nice, but a victory in academic politics is 100x sweeter. Good for you for stickin' to yer guns! I'm glad you have an advisor that you can turn to for support. And we are gonna throw down big time when you get published!!!

Hiya E!!!!! :wink: :wave: Jump away - I'm still here, but prob not for too long cos i have some stuff to do tomorrow in preparation for going to London on Sat morn when i go to see U2 again with Wild&Jemma!!!! :hyper: :dancing: :rockon:

Thanx E! Unfortunately, i'm not in GA this time - but am in good seats at Edges' side!!!! :drool:

back....there was no answer, she must be sleeping. :sigh:

Eless...thanks!! :hug: I knew enough not to take her seriously when she brushed off my very valid reasons. Let's just say this girl would never make a debate team. I just feel bad for younger students, who she might succeed in bullying. And from what I've heard, not all advisors are as hands-on ( :giggle: not in the literal sense) as mine...some students are pretty much left of their own.

And for the whole female thing...Psychology, especially the clinical division, is overwhelmingly female...the ratio of males to females is very low. In our lab group of about 10 of us (the lab group being comprised of Scott's grad students, his RA's, and his undergrad thesis students), there is only one male.

susanp6 said:
Thanx E! Unfortunately, i'm not in GA this time - but am in good seats at Edges' side!!!! :drool:

Well, I guess that'll give you a chance to relax a little and enjoy the show from a different perspective. I have GA tix for one show in November, and I'm desparately trying to get seated tix for the night before. Until then allow me to live vicariously through you!! :rockon:

Background I've had nearly 7 yrs a s a professional FREELANCE pre-computer pasteups/mechanicals, Graphic Designer, And some illudtration career. I also did Jewelry set and also gained Photo stylist skills. I also from time to time did some of the above work for my sis...when she was at a non-profit arts agwency.. And i later taught her how top do P/Ms for anoother oranization..

So one day ??phone or F2F??} she tells and asks me:

"ive heard U2 is making a concert film in America. One of my friends is Very Good friends with Mrs___________ [not 100% sure of their names], who is married to ___________ one of the VERY top people at ISLAND records. "
" iv'e passed it on that YOU are a Pro___ AND A VERY big U2 fan.
Would you like to try and do a record album cover for this..... Mr_____ [don't know if the guys would have been presesent at thaT POINT] WOULD BE happy TO see you work"

tHERE ARE NOT ENOUGH SMILIES THAT CAN EXPRESS WHAT I FELT!!!

:shocked: :hyper: :hyper: :happy:-- a 1% portion!

DO YOU think I said "no" ??

REMEBER u2 almost ALWAYS uses their usual design firm......
sending this part now

So I got to work!!! WAS NOT GIVEN ANY SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS.
I picked a line from BBB for a working title

"Into The Heart of America : A u2 Concert Film. ANd with JT's influence i il;l;strauted with a wide open westrn desrt [not joshua trees] tyhem with u2 and desined it so ir would work as a Vinyl Record cover AND as Poster for tHE mOVIE... no i DID NOT HAVE A TITLE GIVEN TO ME....

SENDING NOW

This was a small 3 1/2 by 5 inch B&W drawing that I xeroxed then did uo in color.... I'd completed aBOUT 2/3 RDS OF THIS ONE AND WAS PROBABVLY THINKING OF ANOTHER as awell

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
Background I've had nearly 7 yrs a s a professional FREELANCE pre-computer pasteups/mechanicals, Graphic Designer, And some illudtration career. I also did Jewelry set and also gained Photo stylist skills. I also from time to time did some of the above work for my sis...when she was at a non-profit arts agwency.. And i later taught her how top do P/Ms for anoother oranization..

So one day ??phone or F2F??} she tells and asks me:

"ive heard U2 is making a concert film in America. One of my friends is Very Good friends with Mrs___________ [not 100% sure of their names], who is married to ___________ one of the VERY top people at ISLAND records. "
" iv'e passed it on that YOU are a Pro___ AND A VERY big U2 fan.
Would you like to try and do a record album cover for this..... Mr_____ [don't know if the guys would have been presesent at thaT POINT] WOULD BE happy TO see you work"

tHERE ARE NOT ENOPUGH SMILIES THAT CAN EXPRESS WAHAT I FELT!!!

:shocked: :hyper: :hyper: :happy:

DO YOU think I said "no" ??

sending this part now
:bow: :hyper: :applaud:

WOW!!!!!! That is incredibly exciting DAZZ!!!!! Omg - You're so right! There needs to be better smilies and a better allowance of how many you can use to express all of that!! Wow - You mighth actually be directly involved with them personally, am i rite????

:hyper: :hyper: :bow: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom