PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Wild!!! :hug: :hug: :flirt:

It's just school stuff....you guys probably aren't even interested....but you're all so good about pretending and indulging me :lol:

I achieved a major victory today....and may have brought someone else down a few pegs. :evil:

Do tell more! :hyper:

DIS!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

DID I HAVE A TIME OF IT OR WHAT LASTNIGHT?????? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :dancing:

Dismantled said:

6.gif

well i wanted to surprise you...but I was saving it....but now is a good time

DG
7.gif

:lmao:

That's legal in Massachusetts! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Wild!!! :hug: :hug: :flirt:

It's just school stuff....you guys probably aren't even interested....but you're all so good about pretending and indulging me :lol:

I achieved a major victory today....and may have brought someone else down a few pegs. :evil:

:hyper: do tell!

susanp6 said:
DIS!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper: :hyper:

DID I HAVE A TIME OF IT OR WHAT LASTNIGHT?????? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUSAN!! I heard:drool: :drool: omg that arse shaking thing:combust: :combust: I'm glad you had a great time:drool: :drool:

Mucca!!!! That's quite an eejit pulling her top off eh? I would NOT even contemplate doing that!!!!! Haven't really read any chance to read stories yet, as i was dying to get on here to talk to you all again! Been wishing i could transport myself ALL NIGHT on the bus back ultra fast!!! :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yeah, it was a huge controversy. In all seriousness, I don't really see the big deal about it. :shrug:

Night Wild! :hug:

me either...you should be able to marry who or what you want and the government should keep out:madspit:

I have to go soon:(

Awwww You're both off Wild&Dis? Ah well, we shall all catch up but GOD! Am i bursting with excitement!!!!!!!!! :yes: :D :heart:

susanp6 said:
Mucca!!!! That's quite an eejit pulling her top off eh? I would NOT even contemplate doing that!!!!! Haven't really read any chance to read stories yet, as i was dying to get on here to talk to you all again! Been wishing i could transport myself ALL NIGHT on the bus back ultra fast!!! :wink:

Neither would I :huh:

Bono's arse shaking....:drool::drool: I'm sure that'll be imprinted in your mind forever!!

daygloeyes2 said:

Do tell more! :hyper:

Okay...when you get to doing research in uni, and competing for grad level spots, it gets very poliical and competitive. Basically, I gave my thesis presentation weeks back, and the TA for the professor that's in charge of the program didn't like the measure that I had decided to use for attachment...gave a whole bunch of lame-ass reasons why this one was bad, and another one she suggested using was great...

Then her and I talked individually a week ago...she basically slammed everything I planned on using...the measure, my entire conceptualization of attachment...the theory behind what I'm using...so, I e-mailed Scott, my prof/advisor, and bitched to him...he set up a meeting today with him, I, and a leading researcher in the area of attachment...

Got there. Seems this researcher entirely agrees with MY conceptualization....hates the measure the TA told me to use...LIKES the one I was going to use in the first place...PLUS, has been working on a measure of his own that he offered to us to use...new, unique measure = more likelihood of getting my research published...

After he left the meeting, Scott, referring to the TA, used the phrases "fucking whack-job," "seriously personality disordered," and "raving bitch."

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Okay...when you get to doing research in uni, and competing for grad level spots, it gets very poliical and competitive. Basically, I gave my thesis presentation weeks back, and the TA for the professor that's in charge of the program didn't like the measure that I had decided to use for attachment...gave a whole bunch of lame-ass reasons why this one was bad, and another one she suggested using was great...

Then her and I talked individually a week ago...she basically slammed everything I planned on using...the measure, my entire conceptualization of attachment...the theory behind what I'm using...so, I e-mailed Scott, my prof/advisor, and bitched to him...he set up a meeting today with him, I, and a leading researcher in the area of attachment...

Got there. Seems this researcher entirely agrees with MY conceptualization....hates the measure the TA told me to use...LIKES the one I was going to use in the first place...PULS, has been working on a measure of his own that he offered to us to use...new, unique measure = more likelihood of getting my research published...

After he left the meeting, Scott, referring to the TA, used the phrases "fucking whack-job," "seriously personality disordered," and "raving bitch."

No one messes with VP and gets away with it! You go girl! *snaps fingers*

VintagePunk said:

thats what I call VINDICATION :hug: That's very cool :cool: ! Yeah! :hyper:

Dismantled said:
10.gif

my clone wants to replace me

I NEVER SAID THAT!!! :no:

I said I need someone to be my clone captain, which is why you shouldn't leave. You're the only clone captain, you're irreplaceable.

:clonecaptainloveofmylife4ever: :heart:

Think i understood all of that VP!!!! That is totally rocking!! :up:

So, in other words he thought your idea superior to hers!!!!! :bow: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom