PLEBA girls party-a little too friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:

Seriously, and there's no body of water around and lots of heavy construction to boot. It just stood there, blinking. And I stood there, staring back.

Maybe it was an omen....

maybe it has a message for me......

MAYBE it means I'll be pulled onstage in November!!! :hyper:

....or maybe it was a wayward water-dwelling mammal and I am a nutjob. :|

Or MAYBE...since beavers are a Canadian symbol...it means that you're supposed to come to Toronto, and your Bono destiny will be fulfilled!!!! :yes:

*will tell her anything to get her here* :wink:

VintagePunk said:
dazzledbylight said:

You??!!!!! :madspit: *hits vp with a small, harmless pillow*

You've had quite Enough for now! :madspit: :wink: :hug: :hug:
[/QUOTE
But...we're a couple...we're in luuuuurve...at least till his Sim self decides to go off and fall for someone else...or flirt with DG and make me bitch-slap him. :lmao:

well, you can take that luuuurve off-screen for now, and let the rest of us have our chances :wink:

1st choice *waits to make her moves on AB Bono!!!* :hyper:

<second choice.... *when Vp's awawy, flash & dazzle him a stunning, cool potrait of him and a come hither look* :evil: > :wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I never wanted kids. My brother is 13 years older than me, very dysfunctional...and when I was in my early teens, I felt like i'd raised his 3 kids. I also babysat a lot for my sister. Point being, I was anti-child. When I learned that I was pregnant, something really odd happened. I went into this earth-mother mode. I wasn't married (although my ex and i had been dating for 6 years at that point)...I told him I didn't need him, that we'd be fine without him...and to this day, I'm certain we would have been.

Instead, we decided to get married. I can remember planning the wedding, going through the motions, and thinking that all I wanted to do was to crawl off to some quiet place and think about the life my baby and I would have together. I should have trusted my instincts. :| :|

VP I'm right there with ya. I raised my brothers from the time I was 11 till I married at the ripe old age of 21. :lol: My older brother came home and told me when I was 16 that he had gotten his friend pregnant. I remember crying for like an hour. Here was this girl that I barely knew having a child that I knew I would end up with. Sure enough I raised my niece until she was 4. So I was pretty much done with dealing with kids. It was way to much stress for someone my age.

I think its great what you have done with Sarah despite your ex. She has developed into a beautiful lady, with good taste as well. :wink:

In the beginning I wondered if they would have been better off without me. And even though I'm total crap at cleaning and keeping a house, I think I make up for that with laughs and love.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, thanks! :hug: :hug: I just figure everything happens for a reason...and that now without him, I'm living the life I was intended to, in the first place. I'm just a few years late getting started. :wink:

That's how my mom is too. :heart:

I have a phrase for whenever I want to dismiss something irritating. It's "I don't even KNOW tha bitch."

Did you hear about Michael Jackson? I don't even KNOW tha bitch.

Can you believe Dr. Miller's comments? I don't even KNOW tha bitch.

My boyfriend is really pissing me off. I don't even KNOW tha bitch.

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Or MAYBE...since beavers are a Canadian symbol...it means that you're supposed to come to Toronto, and your Bono destiny will be fulfilled!!!! :yes:

*will tell her anything to get her here* :wink:

That's interesting...you know, that you would want me to horn in on *your* potential night of Bono-destiny-fulfillment. So I take it that this means you will also be willing to negotiate terms regarding sim Bono? Ready for a hostile takeover?? :mac: :shifty:

*grabs rubber anti-taser shield*

SG!!! :hug:

DG...in response to your message to what you're missing by having a father in your life consistently....Sarah happened to see that message, and said to tell you this:

"What you're missing is someone to tell you that you should major in chemistry in university...even though you're totally not interested in it, and it makes no logical sense." :|

Explanation - she's totally a faculty of arts girl interested in poly-sci, history, a bit of psych, a bit of anthro. Her dad keeps telling her she should go into chemistry for the money, and that could help finance what she really wants to do. She wonders about the logic, saying that the chem would have to be paid for, so why shouldn't she just do what she wants in the first place.

That's his contribution to her life, and she wanted you to know that. :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
hi russty... simce you & i appear to be here at this momwent...wanted to tell you how sorry i am that you have all these upsetting issues to deal with....has Mr cat started coming home earlier yet?

and I don't know if you said what your illness is and while it's currently incurabe what kind of {shivers] course it may follow, but you can certainly talk to me if you wish here.... just sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

btw the way i don't knoe if you saw a thread or so bvack

but we {sim house mates} are gonna through our party real soon, sg reperts! :applaud: :applaud:

Dazz :hug: I totally loev that we are sim house mates. :D Things have gotten a bit better around here today. Mr. Cat showed up last night and finally about midnight when I was very drunk we had a long talk. We didn't really solve much, but I told him how I was feeling and that we have to come to some sort of agreement. Either he gets a vasectomy, we stop having sex, or we get a divorce. I pretty much laid it all out on the line. He listened and said that he would think about things, but that we would do something soon. By the end we were laughing so it was a good thing. I even called him Bono a few times and he laughed so I knew things are getting better.

As for the illness I have FMS aka Fibromyaliga. Its been a bitch lately, but you know what it could be worse. And hell as long as my ass can walk enough to get on a plane come september for my trip to Canada, I'm happy. :giggle: I live for my rockstar men. {{{Pearl Jam & U2}}}

dazzledbylight said:

well, you can take that luuuurve off-screen for now, and let the rest of us have our chances :wink:

1st choice *waits to make her moves on AB Bono!!!* :hyper:

<second choice.... *when Vp's awawy, flash & dazzle him a stunning, cool potrait of him and a come hither look* :evil: > :wink:

:madspit: Talk to Sg about an AB Bono and leave mine alone. :mad:

:lol: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
DG...in response to your message to what you're missing by having a father in your life consistently....Sarah happened to see that message, and said to tell you this:

"What you're missing is someone to tell you that you should major in chemistry in university...even though you're totally not interested in it, and it makes no logical sense." :|

Explanation - she's totally a faculty of arts girl interested in poly-sci, history, a bit of psych, a bit of anthro. Her dad keeps telling her she should go into chemistry for the money, and that could help finance what she really wants to do. She wonders about the logic, saying that the chem would have to be paid for, so why shouldn't she just do what she wants in the first place.

That's his contribution to her life, and she wanted you to know that. :wink:

Thanks Sarah :hug:

My father's the same way with college. He wants me to go to state school since it's cheaper, but I've looked into it and it's not for me. Funny thing is, he won't be contributing a dime. :huh:

Russty Cat said:

VP I'm right there with ya. I raised my brothers from the time I was 11 till I married at the ripe old age of 21. :lol: My older brother came home and told me when I was 16 that he had gotten his friend pregnant. I remember crying for like an hour. Here was this girl that I barely knew having a child that I knew I would end up with. Sure enough I raised my niece until she was 4. So I was pretty much done with dealing with kids. It was way to much stress for someone my age.

I think its great what you have done with Sarah despite your ex. She has developed into a beautiful lady, with good taste as well. :wink:

In the beginning I wondered if they would have been better off without me. And even though I'm total crap at cleaning and keeping a house, I think I make up for that with laughs and love.

:hug: :hug:

When they're older, they're not gonna be saying "gee, my mom kept a tidy house." It's the laughs and love that count. :) :)

Elessarian said:

That's how my mom is too. :heart:

I have a phrase for whenever I want to dismiss something irritating. It's "I don't even KNOW tha bitch."

Did you hear about Michael Jackson? I don't even KNOW tha bitch.

Can you believe Dr. Miller's comments? I don't even KNOW tha bitch.

My boyfriend is really pissing me off. I don't even KNOW tha bitch.

:lmao: :lmao:

You really DO need to come to Toronto. PLEEEEASE?? What will it take? :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Thanks Sarah :hug:

My father's the same way with college. He wants me to go to state school since it's cheaper, but I've looked into it and it's not for me. Funny thing is, he won't be contributing a dime. :huh:

DG :heart: :hug:

:sigh: :mad: I really really have a chip on my shoulder against men in general at the moment.

Elessarian said:

That's interesting...you know, that you would want me to horn in on *your* potential night of Bono-destiny-fulfillment. So I take it that this means you will also be willing to negotiate terms regarding sim Bono? Ready for a hostile takeover?? :mac: :shifty:

*grabs rubber anti-taser shield*

SG!!! :hug:

Okay, that was low. Knowing how badly I want you in Toronto, and using my SimBono sex machine status as a bargaining tool :angry:

I like your style. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :hug:

When they're older, they're not gonna be saying "gee, my mom kept a tidy house." It's the laughs and love that count. :) :)

I sure hope so, cuz I'm total crap when it comes to cleaning. I just can't be bothered with it. :lol: Its scary though how much Mini-cat is like me. She is six, she already curses, loves music, is artist, and loves men! :laugh: *sigh* I'm so darn proud! :wink: Oh but she does want to be a mechanic like her dad when she grows up. mwhwhaha

She told me today that HTDMAAB is her current favorite cd. I felt like giving her $20! :lol:

ATTENTION: if you HAVEN"T READ the FIRST Part of this Story---PLEASE go to PAGE 12 of THIS THREAD to View THAT part FIRST !!!! thanks :hug:

oh dear, I think poor Susan & Eless [you there E? In the rush to post this the second try after the sitte vanished my FIRST Part...i think at least SU got the impression that this was somehow current :sigh: No it's not it happened late in the fall of 87

unless I read their posts wrong !! :huh: :lol:

Sothis all started in late 1987. I've been working on an idea, perhaps a second or third once i was done with the first. I was nearly done with the first. at least in the small colored sketch form.. I LOST the Original Pencil drawing :scream: Or...

I can't remeber whether i xeroxed it and then went over it with thin marker

OR went over the original with markers [ alright that is a minor detail but important to me] what ever thye case whetheer inked over original or pencil that's GONE.....

what I have is the xeroxed B&W copy colored in with colored pencils....i don't know if i was going to -- there were very smaLL BLANK SPOTS 4-- 2 ON EITHIER SIDE OF THE MAIN PORTION OF THE PROposed illo, illo/photo collage ...etc

sending this will con't as edit

each blank was intended as a place for a photo of each of them from this upcoming concert film.....
don't remeber whether i was going to draw a small quick in concert photo of each.... and them shrink them down really snmall to have fit in those tiny spaces...or whether i was goning to go on to IDEA #2, and #3.

I usaully have present muy past clients with in early syages at LEAST 2 smaqll GD or Illo sketches often 3 or 4.....

so thre i am on the bus ...

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Okay, that was low. Knowing how badly I want you in Toronto, and using my SimBono sex machine status as a bargaining tool :angry:

I like your style. :wink:

That's because I am eyes-on-Bono's-crisis. Bono: Hey, what happened to your friend VP?

Who? I don't even KNOW tha....:wink:

JK!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You bagged sim Bono fair and square. And all's fair in love and Bono.

....or is it? :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: :heart: Did you get your CD?

Not yet. :( I was pissed, it was pouring down rain and I drove up to the post box and there was just crap mail. ARGH! It will probably be here tomorrow. I'm hoping my new book comes as well, so then I can listen to it while I'm reading. Since I have the whole weekend alone with the girls I don't think we will be leaving the house much. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom