Pleba Girls' Party - A Celebration for Weldy's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bandelevht-vi.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Russty :hug: How are you doing tonight?

:hug: I'm doing okay. A bit tired and its been a long day. But I'm surviving. :wink: Thanks mostly to you! :heart: :love: Your package and card really made my day! *squeezes ya extra tight*

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I'm doing okay. A bit tired and its been a long day. But I'm surviving. :wink: Thanks mostly to you! :heart: :love: Your package and card really made my day! *squeezes ya extra tight*

:hug: I wish I could find the card I originally bought you. On the front it says

There you are.
Here I am.

and then you open it up and it says
Damn damn damn damn!

Sad_Girl said:

Adam prepares to audition for the remake of the movie 'Earth girls are easy'

I could have done it that way too...but like I said...I already did a cap and put it in the caption thread.

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I wish I could find the card I originally bought you. On the front it says

There you are.
Here I am.

and then you open it up and it says
Damn damn damn damn!

:lol: That is perfect! One day I'm going to rob a bank and come visit you. But you have to promise to visit me in prison. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: That is perfect! One day I'm going to rob a bank and come visit you. But you have to promise to visit me in prison. :wink:

Of course! I'd have to, in order to make it clear to the other women just whose B:censored: you were!

:tsk: even I can't believe I just *said* that :reject:

Sorry

superbowl_prepic3.jpg

I know...I see a caption in this one too.

I see this or at least part of it:

:bono: Watch me make this incredible play

:adam: *thinking* Does Bono realize that we are in front of the press

I had a difficult time trying to figure out what to put on the customs slip for BG's package today... how do I explain that it was a fix for a U2 junkie? :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I had a difficult time trying to figure out what to put on the customs slip for BG's package today... how do I explain that it was a fix for a U2 junkie? :lol:

Just put down what you are sending to BG....customs doesn't care unless it's something illegal or something food related...I think.

Sad_Girl said:

Of course! I'd have to, in order to make it clear to the other women just whose B:censored: you were!

:tsk: even I can't believe I just *said* that :reject:

Sorry

:lmao: :eek: :laugh: Oh man I about choked on a sunflower seed and pissed myself!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: I'm seriously laughing so hard, its hard to type!

Sad_Girl said:

As long as you don't use words like "getting a fix", "crack", or "smut" I think you'll be okay. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom