Pleba Girls' Party - A Celebration for Weldy's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

That's still fun. :)

I still have to think when people ask me my age :lol: I still feel like I'm 16 or something.

Yea...I'm doing the party type thing over the weekend...with movie/dinner/ice cream on Saturday and going to my dad's company picnic on Sunday.

I really feel just a bit older than my age...but I'm trying to adjust to being a 22 year old now.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
One question Mucca...is that your own dorm room or are you sharing?

Nice room and nice wall of U2 anyways...:happy:

Its my own room. I haven't met anyone in my building that are sharing. It seem like almost all the rooms are single rooms.

I might put up more since I still have some left over pics but

Mucca said:

Its my own room. I haven't met anyone in my building that are sharing. It seem like almost all the rooms are single rooms.

I might put up more since I still have some left over pics but

That's good....I guess if you had a rommie...he/she would be replused/freaked out by the end of the year over your obsession with U2 and Blue Crack.

Love the Wall Mucca!!

Thats a small room, but at least you won't get a stinky roommate :wink:
I had 2 and we were at the end of a hall, 3 rooms with 3 girls in each. It was crazy!! My roomies were all drinkers, smokers, coke addicts, nuts!! It was a real eye opener for me. Then after a few wks we were best of friends for life!!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's good....I guess if you had a rommie...he/she would be replused/freaked out by the end of the year over your obsession with U2 and Blue Crack.

Exactly

I'm off girls. I'm webcamming with my parents right now.

See you tomorrow!

Drea - this ones for you :lol:

trekie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom