Pleba Girls' Party - A Celebration for Weldy's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AA016.jpg

AA060.jpg

AA032.jpg

Weldy, i hate mushrooms also :madspit:

OOOOHHHHH.....I got to do something that felt sooooo good today. When we were looking at new stuff for the house, I ran into a woman who used to piss everyone off at one of my former jobs.
She was such a complete pain in the butt, not just at my job, but everywhere in town.....so much that the cab companies won't pick her up in more :ohmy: That is pretty bad!

Anyway, we go to Home Depot...and guess who works the kitchen cabinet section? Her!! I turned to the guy working next to her and said "Oh my, how do you even work with her? I'm sorry! I can't do business with you because she works here" Turned around and left.
She never has a job very long. She even got fired as a door greeter at a grocery store because she was not polite to people coming and going :ohmy:

It felt soooooo good!!

Drea said:
Cindy says she's looking at B pics... "I spent all afternoon laying in bed feeling like shit and depressed so I'm looking at B pictures in a picture thread."

I hope my Near Clone is Ok. :(

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Mucca! :hug: How's college life?

It's pretty good. Just getting use to the public washroom. I'm hoping to meet people who are less into the drinking since most of the people in my dorm are. We went through orientation today. The Dean gave a really long and pointless speech....and it was hot and crowded in the gym so that didn't make it any better. I finally got to meet people in my faculty so that was good.

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Mucca, are you all moved yet?

Yup! I've got pics uploaded so I'll post the links as these are really big pics.

Hey Snooky! :hug:

Weldy :hug: Have a good birthday? How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Mucca, are you all moved yet?

SG, this woman has made all of my friends at JCPenney cry ( not me or HD though) when I worked there, even some of the higher up managers.

I worked at a Gas Station in college, and there was this one woman who would do all sorts of rude things, just made trouble all the time. One time she actually spilled nearly a dollars worth of Gas (Back when gas was only $.99 a gallon) and she argued with me for so long about having to pay for it, that I ended up telling her to get lost and paying for it myself :huh:

And I have the feeling she was mild compared to your lady
I'm so glad to hear you got to get a little bit of revenge :yes:

Mucca said:

Yup! I've got pics uploaded so I'll post the links as these are really big pics.

Hey Snooky! :hug:

Weldy :hug: Have a good birthday? How old are you now if you don't mind me asking?

:hug: Uneventful...but good...at least I got to spend it with my parents....and no, I don't mind....I'm 22 now....but I still feel like I'm 21...but I'll get used to it until I turn 23 next year.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: Uneventful...but good...at least I got to spend it with my parents....and no, I don't mind....I'm 22 now....but I still feel like I'm 21...but I'll get used to it until I turn 23 next year.

That's still fun. :)

I still have to think when people ask me my age :lol: I still feel like I'm 16 or something.

OH Mucca, just give it a wk or so, then the gym will thin out, all the fun of drinking every night will wear off, and people will start to get into better routines.
Do you have roommates?

Back
Top Bottom