Pleba Girls' Party - A Celebration for Weldy's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Of course, why am I even upset? It's not like I'm even going at this point.....

Scuse me while I go wallow in some ice cream. :|

:hug: What about a chance of a ticket drop on the day of the shows? Try that maybe?

And if you don't go, next tour I'll drag you along on my stalking...er I mean concert-going :shifty: of U2. :yes: :hug:

Drea said:

They played the ACC during Elevation, yeah - I remember the Much special where they came from the show to Much for an interview (the show that was on my birthday). Now that I think about it, when it showed them getting ready to leave the ACC they were walking under the building it looked like - the pic's actually in the most recent caption thread, somewhere around page 5 I think...

Then when did they play Steeltown? I know they played there too...at Copps....

*accepts Dazz's chocolately offering*
I haven't seen them before.

I suppose I shouldn't complain, there are those who've been fans far far longer than I, who haven't seen them.

Will I pout anyway?

Yes. :grumpy:

*digs into icecream*

MGMyGuinness said:

:hug: What about a chance of a ticket drop on the day of the shows? Try that maybe?

And if you don't go, next tour I'll drag you along on my stalking...er I mean concert-going :shifty: of U2. :yes: :hug:

It's the rents. :|
Which means a ticket drop will be of little help.
My lil flame of hope is my birthday.

And next tour, there seriously needs to be a pleba roadtrip. :hyper: :hug:

Last edited:
I bought a t-shirt that said Vintage on it and...it didnt come cheap!

but I've got thins mad urge to get some material and cut out the letters- P-U-N-K

how cool would that be?! :hyper:

Drea said:

Not really :laugh: More a combo of the pic SG posted for me to look into, and a current discussion on the U2_GTA list about whether there's a chance of meeting the boys outside the ACC (there isn't :madspit: ), and that hotel just happened to be mentioned as a place where people have met them the last couple tours :wink:

Back everyone. :hug:

I just read the GTA thing too, and I can't really see that being the case (impossible to meet them there) for a couple of reasons. Mainly, they don't tend to do their meets as they're pulling in, they come out just before/after soundcheck, too. So, they'd just come out a different exit. I've heard a lot of stories of security lining people up and telling them "they/he will be out in a while." :shrug:

bono_gal said:
I bought a t-shirt that said Vintage on it and...it didnt come cheap!

but I've got thins mad urge to get some material and cut out the letters- P-U-N-K

how cool would that be?! :hyper:

Oh, I see... :lol:

You'll be wearing my name!! :happy: :love:

Then everybody else will want one. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And next tour, there seriously needs to be a pleba roadtrip. :hyper: :hug:

Absolutely! :yes: :hug:

I'm hoping they tour during my spring break(March, I think? :shrug: ) I'd rather follow U2 than go to Cancun and get drunk. That way I'll be able to say I remember what I'm doing...or who. :sexywink:

MGMyGuinness said:

Absolutely! :yes :hug

I'm hoping they tour during my spring break(March, I think? :shrug ) I'd rather follow U2 than go to Cancun and get drunk. That way I'll be able to say I remember what I'm doing...or who. :sexywink
:laugh:

I have such brillaint ideas. :wink:

And remember how many times you do it? :wink:

VP! :heart: :clonelove: :hug:

I want you to claim me :drool:

By putting your name on my t-shirt, of course. :shifty:

:p

OMG!!! As If I didn't already want to run my hands all over his chest before, now he's wearing that sexy shirt I want to touch him more than EVER! :drool:
26100004.jpg

26100017.jpg

:drool: Green silk

Back
Top Bottom