Pleba Girls' Party - A Celebration for Weldy's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I told NI that he's not the No2 man in my life anymore :huh:

My No2 man

Image581.jpg

Ok, well I have a myspace account and some girl sent me an email about a girl I went to high school with and how much trouble she is. I'm wondering how in the hell she got my name, my myspace name and why she is even telling me this since I really don't speak to this girl from hs or her bf. I mean WTF! Don't drag me into some drama. Jeez. :angry:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok, well I have a myspace account and some girl sent me an email about a girl I went to high school with and how much trouble she is. I'm wondering how in the hell she got my name, my myspace name and why she is even telling me this since I really don't speak to this girl from hs or her bf. I mean WTF! Don't drag me into some drama. Jeez. :angry:

I haven't logged onto my myspace in ages....

Sucks when your friends drag you into drama. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

I haven't logged onto my myspace in ages....

Sucks when your friends drag you into drama. :madspit:

Well I have no freakin clue who this girl is that sent me this email. And the girl she is talking about is an acquaintance and spoke to me through email a few times a few mths ago. :shrug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jules can you block her mail at all.
Maybe she just wants some advice?

I don't think she wants advice. She seems like she is just warning people. :shrug: Still, I don't need any drama in my life. I could care less to be honest about what the hell is going on.

Back
Top Bottom