PLEBA Girls Partaay Baby,Baby,Baby Light my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Cheers Mucca!!!!!!!! :love: :D :heart:

It's so great to have one of the original party girlies return to the fold!!!!!! :wink:

:hug:

I've been bluecrack deprived for too long. I need to double up on my smut intake to make up :drool::drool:

I woke up early this morning cause I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch my Boston DVD. My god there's alot of Bono HD's in there :drool::drool: Oh and you can't forget angry Edge :combust:

Mucca said:
Hey girls!!! and boy :winkhug::hug

Just wrote my last exam today and now it's all over. I'm a ball of mixed up emotions right now...I'm really happy that I'm done but it's so sad that I'll never see some of my buddies anymore and my fav teachers :sigh:

Anyways I've missed you girls tons!!! BIG HUGS all around!! :hug::hug:

:hug: :hug::hug:

Aww, I know how you feel hun.
But congrats on surviving your exams! I'm sure you aced em. :rockon:

I gotta run to dinner.
back in a bit.
:wave: :hug:

Russty Cat said:

There have been rumors going around that Ed might show up at Live8! I would die to see him and Bono together! :drool:

I'm back :hug:s to all!!! :D

It was fabulous when he was on tour with Bruce/e st, forgerty, jackson browne, et al So i got to hear him sing on his own aat that benifit & with Bruce!:drool: :drool:

and yeah, what a :( story about your missed op with PJ. wah! :scream: hopefully MUCH BETTER LUCK THIS Year!!! :yes:

Elessarian said:

Annoying? Far from it. Endearingly cute more like. :hug:

So whadidya buy?? :hyper:

awwwwwww:hug: :hug: thank you....I was afraid I was being:yikes: :drunk:

he he he...

Ooooh I found Numi tea:hyper: :hyper: Bono's tea!!!!!

So i read Dis!!!!!! We shouold have a night here when we're ALL pissed&it will be a night again, like my b/day night: One of the best nights i had here thanx mostly to you&Bri&the caps!!!

:wink: :drool:

Speaking of caps, you haven't done any of that stuff for a while!!!!! :(

Holy hotness batman:drool:

bhat.jpg
[/IMG]

he's uh ..touching his...:drool: :drool: meaty place:drool: :drool:

Yeah E...its called NUMI..and its :drool: :drool: he was drinking it at the 4season when I met him:hyper: I guess he has 3 cups a day....his fav is Rainforest Green and Lemon Myrtle:drool:

New message from Wild! She says: (About ruff) Spoke to her on the phone. Gonna try and meet her in the morning. When she found me in the crowd she went crazy. You should see the shower in our room big enough for 3! BP idea! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Dismantled said:
Holy hotness batman:drool:

bhat.jpg

he's uh ..touching his...:drool: :drool: meaty place

Yeah E...its called NUMI..and its :drool: :drool: he was drinking it at the 4season when I met him:hyper: I guess he has 3 cups a day....his fav is Rainforest Green and Lemon Myrtle:drool:

:giggle:

Wow Dis, you sure know alot about B. Would by any chance know the brand of undies that he wears?

susanp6 said:
New message from Wild! She says: (About ruff) Spoke to her on the phone. Gonna try and meet her in the morning. When she found me in the crowd she went crazy. You should see the shower in our room big enough for 3! BP idea! :ohmy: :ohmy:

awww..I hope shes having fun.:drool:

shower big enough for three:drool: :drool: omg:combust: it just sets my pervy Dis mine a fire:combust:

BP:drool: I gotta get me an email address soon

Howdy GG!!!!

Dis OMFG!!!!!! That is one helluva hunk in your pic there!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Mucca said:

:giggle:

Wow Dis, you sure know alot about B. Would by any chance know the brand of undies that he wears?

he told me to keep that a secret....:drool: :yes:

I think I heard he prefered CK:reject: not sure:drool: :drool:

IN that pic of him sitting on the dock with his undies hanging out they look like Hanes:lmao: or FTL

susanp6 said:
Howdy GG!!!!

Dis OMFG!!!!!! That is one helluva hunk in your pic there!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

you like my hunk:drool: that is actually my BF...you may have heard of him:drool: he's a bit older than me...lives in Ireland..a singer from a famous band....

You don't have an email addy then Dis? What a pity, since i'd send it all to you in a heartbeat!!!!!! :yes: :drool:

Did you see my comment about getting pissed herer sometime soon? Good plan cos Wild can do an all-niter soon too!!!! :wink:

CeeCee said:
Where did you find the tea? *is a tea fanatic, loves tea*

And Hi Susan! Hi Star! *waving* Miss me? *bats eyes cutely*

TJMAXX had 2 boxes of the tea.....I was shopping with my mom today and saw it....stared at it for about 7 seconds cuase I knew it sounded familar...then was like:shocked: and grabbed it...shoved it in my moms face and was like"do you know what this is!!! its BONO TEA!!!" she was like:drool:

Dismantled said:

he told me to keep that a secret....:drool: :yes:

I think I heard he prefered CK:reject: not sure:drool: :drool:

IN that pic of him sitting on the dock with his undies hanging out they look like Hanes:lmao: or FTL

:laugh:

CK :drool:

Does he share any inside details about his bandmates, specifically the one they call "the Edge" ? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom