Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! Sorry about the mis-spelling! Doh! :der:

Never mind as it's the thoghts there! :yes:

*since the other one closed...again...I bring you my 10000 post...*

:hyper::dance: ~ 10 000!!!!! ~:hyper::dance:
popbubly.jpg

chamgane.jpg

Yes..oh yes..YES! Woot!!

So...on with the sappiness ...my crappy acceptance speech I suppose.

Sitting here writing my 10,000 post, I realize I couldn't have done it without B, and without all you lovely girls (and a few boys too).
In the four short months I have been hear I have had many memorable times. Some of these involve judging the meatiness of B's bottom, to loofas, to hand sanitizer. I've come here when I've been happy, sad, stressed, I've been here when I shouldn't have been here. I'd lie cheat and steal for my fill of blue crack.
So, thank you to U2 for allowing me to find this place (and the wonderful people herein). Thank you for the music, it means more to me than you'll know. Thank whomever for Bono..and for leather pants and HD's.
Thanks to Rebekah, for welcoming me like a sister (or loveable protege)...without her I wouldn't have become addicted, spotted my first HD, or gone to the Octagon.
Thanks to Dis, for being outcasted to Siberia with me. Look what we created....You crack me up all the time, and are my partner in crime.
Thanks to Ruff...my hero, and a sweetie. And another early outcast to these cold lands...
Wild, my big sis, who can always be counted on for a pervy comment or a hug...
Susan, the lair lives on in our hearts....and our dirty little B obsessed minds...along with Mucca. You canadain nut....who likes closests.
VP, my dearest clone. Adopt me and take me to Bono, your leader. :clonelove:
SG, DG, GG (, MVP, MIB, FBI, CIA....)
Havne't know y'all as long as some of the others. But I won't sell y'all short. But I luv y'all.
M4P...I'm you're god. don't forget it. And how's the campaign coming?
Thanks to Jules, a real sweetie, and a friend both here, and in the Octagon.

Alright....was that long enough? What I'm trying to say is this place wouldn't be the same without you girls and you all mean more to me than you proabably know.
Rock on :rockon:

</ramble>

Coles Notes
10000!!!! Woopeee!!
You girls rock.
B is hot.
Thank you.

(PS my apologies to those who weren't mentioned. I really do care about you all...and if you want me to love you up...I'll give you a persoanl message :hug: :heart: )

Last edited:
WOO-HOO Rock n' Roll BRi!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

YOU DID IT!!!!!! Congrats to a wonderful, warm&lovely girl!!:) :love:

I'm glad to know you love me Bri-even though I'm challenging your title of postwhore queen.:wink: But don't worry-I won't reach 10K for oh about 2 months.:) :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
What a total sweetie you really are Bri! It has been good these past 4 months hasn't it my luv? :wink:

My god! It's like 4.10 Am here! I'm getting really :yawn: :yawn:

Filthy gorgeous just came on the radio! That's Bono!

So: RR -Why you so keen to see my pic?

It was worth it to stay up to see you get there Bri, i trealy was!!

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug: :heart: :hug:

I coulda have written a lot more...but I thought I heard that annoying oscar music..so I thought Id better stop :laugh:

Better to keep it short and sweet than long and drawn out....though the latter is quite nice too. :wink:

Teehee Bri! You thought you were gonna get booted off stage!!!

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom