Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:lmao: At least you're not drunk!

Come to think of it, we've never consummated our relationship in dreams. I'll have to get my sleep self to work on that. :D

For some strange reason...on mothers day my mom split a Mikes and a Bacardi breezer :huh:
I didn't get drunk tho ;)

Consummated it eh? :wink:
Hmmm....I think I have.....I can never be sure....I usually forget my dreams too quickly :(...I only remember fuzzy details. But when I day dream....*guh*

Anyway,
I've got to go now. :(
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug: :heart:

Nite!

And again....thanks for coming to (at) my party. :D

Hello everyone! :)

Just got back to my hotel after the U2 concert and I am completely exhausted. SO many stories to tell. These were really absolutely rockin concerts that I've gone to so far. I met B twice :hyper: and he autographed my book today. When I saw B get out of the car yesterday....it was something I could not describe. He is absolutely gorgeous. Didn't get to say anything to him though. Got in the ellipse on 5/9 right in front of Bono! :drool: and tonight was on the outside tip of the ellipse. Adam is amazingly sexy! WOW :drool: I can't believe how many times he was smiling. It was so awesome. I would write more but I am absolutely exhausted right now. I am feeling the withdrawals..lol
My next concert is on 5/12. :hyper:

Ok...I'm finally back after my little gathering went bust on me.....took two train rides and one bus ride to get home...but I'm finally home.

Ok Concert review....simply amazing! I was amazed that they used the main arena lights for the DVD shoot....which was really cool...They performed all their songs with gusto! and I was even suprised to hear Vertigo played for the second time...and it sounded better than the first time! I thought KOL was really really boring...everything sounded the same to me.....When B brought up the kid for Into the Heart...it was really sweet....even after he did the catlike walk for An Cat Dubh...which was really sexy. MW was my favorite...so much so I actually danced to it.... I saw *Ally* friend as the MW girl again...and I must say....Kheila is a fine looking woman and a great dancer...she knows how to work it with B. And I swear Adam was looking in my general area a couple of times during the show....which I thought was really cool. I even like the second break where they showed the Zoo baby saying Mommy.....god I was close that I nearly touched them. It was sweet of B to decicate some of the songs....like BTBS to the troops overseas and OOTS to Jordan...whom he meantions her a couple of times...both as Jordan as JoJo (which I am assuming is a cute nickname). One of my dad's coworker's friend/relative...don't remember which...tried to get my area to sing Happy Birthday...which was funny....but the Happy Birthday with the clapping was much more effective. I like Laura...the girl who played with the band during Party Girl and I found it sweet that B gave her a bottle of champaine after he sprayed it on everyone else.

Overall...I found it to be one of the best concerts that I have ever been to in my 8 short years of being a U2 fan...I'm just sad that I won't able to see them again....but that won't matter...I have the DVD to thank for that. Oh...B brought back the fugly Michael Jackson jacket back....but I loved him playing the drums...even when SBS starting to play. Finally...I love the fact that everyone got the chance to be on the ramp at least once...but I can't get over the fact that I swear Adam was looking in my general area and him being on the ramp....he's looking sexy live...with the grey hair and all.

I hope this review will find everyone happy.

Last edited:
Weldy-glad you had a great time! :hug: And congrats on meeting Bono Jules! :hug:

Well, now that I have my morning fill of blue crack, I'm off. Have a great day everyone! :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

My brother does! Of course, he's not here; he lives down in Kalamazoo, almost two hours from me. And he's not online at home, just at work. :shrug: Sorry, I'm no help

:D

:lol: That's okay, thanks anyway. YSI does not let me upload, and I've had a request for this video clip I have, and there's a site similar to YSI, except it's Italian...I'm trying to figure out how to use it, but the language barrier's not helping...

VintagePunk said:

:lol: That's okay, thanks anyway. YSI does not let me upload, and I've had a request for this video clip I have, and there's a site similar to YSI, except it's Italian...I'm trying to figure out how to use it, but the language barrier's not helping...

Ahhh I see. :) YSI hates me, I've never successfully used it (Of course, I'm not the most patient person in the world...)
Anyway, good luck!

I'm off for a bit Ta-ta for now! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
*since the other one closed...again...I bring you my 10000 post...*

:hyper::dance: ~ 10 000!!!!! ~:hyper::dance:
popbubly.jpg

chamgane.jpg

Yes..oh yes..YES! Woot!!

So...on with the sappiness ...my crappy acceptance speech I suppose.

Sitting here writing my 10,000 post, I realize I couldn't have done it without B, and without all you lovely girls (and a few boys too).
In the four short months I have been hear I have had many memorable times. Some of these involve judging the meatiness of B's bottom, to loofas, to hand sanitizer. I've come here when I've been happy, sad, stressed, I've been here when I shouldn't have been here. I'd lie cheat and steal for my fill of blue crack.
So, thank you to U2 for allowing me to find this place (and the wonderful people herein). Thank you for the music, it means more to me than you'll know. Thank whomever for Bono..and for leather pants and HD's.
Thanks to Rebekah, for welcoming me like a sister (or loveable protege)...without her I wouldn't have become addicted, spotted my first HD, or gone to the Octagon.
Thanks to Dis, for being outcasted to Siberia with me. Look what we created....You crack me up all the time, and are my partner in crime.
Thanks to Ruff...my hero, and a sweetie. And another early outcast to these cold lands...
Wild, my big sis, who can always be counted on for a pervy comment or a hug...
Susan, the lair lives on in our hearts....and our dirty little B obsessed minds...along with Mucca. You canadain nut....who likes closests.
VP, my dearest clone. Adopt me and take me to Bono, your leader. :clonelove:
SG, DG, GG (, MVP, MIB, FBI, CIA....)
Havne't know y'all as long as some of the others. But I won't sell y'all short. But I luv y'all.
M4P...I'm you're god. don't forget it. And how's the campaign coming?
Thanks to Jules, a real sweetie, and a friend both here, and in the Octagon.

Alright....was that long enough? What I'm trying to say is this place wouldn't be the same without you girls and you all mean more to me than you proabably know.
Rock on :rockon:

</ramble>

Coles Notes
10000!!!! Woopeee!!
You girls rock.
B is hot.
Thank you.

(PS my apologies to those who weren't mentioned. I really do care about you all...and if you want me to love you up...I'll give you a persoanl message :hug: :heart: )

:applaud: Congrats God

:lmao:

Good suggestion, but I have a feeling the committee wouldn't see the humour. :D

Bah. I got up today with such good intentions, but I've done little but surf and post. I did open the ethics website, but when I saw there was so much crap to go through, I closed it again. :reject:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is a google translation of a line:

Not six anchor recorded to the Free portale?
What aspects to make it? It records endured and you discover all the advantages to you...

That ethics thing sounds as pointless as this self evaluation I had to do for my Inquiry course....luckily my teacher did have a sense of humour...as I argued that on a scale of 1 to 10, I should get an 11...and that there's something in the air in C105 which allows artscis to outprefrom...ah, it was good fun. :laugh:

Hmmm....what if you said you wanted to lock your subjects in boxs, and give them electrical shocks whenever they didn't give an answer you wanted? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom