Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Do we have a smilie to match with the masturbating dolphins?

SG - it'd be best to ask Mucca what the dolphins were about, since she knows all about them!!!

:lmao::lmao:

Dolphins are very fun-loving animals, like us plebans :shrug:

dazzledbylight said:
hi all :hug::wave:

did you see that they've been posting webcam pics from Chi tonight over in Gen dsicussion/setlist
and also in the fan gathering thread...there is the web cam link but i couldn't get into after hitting refresh several dozen times....

Dazz :hug:
I've been a little distracted...:wink:

*sigh*
Now I'm remembering all these crazy things
The TRL :lmao:, my first caps, Darren inexplicably making his campaign manager, the first caption thread, many many derailed pleba threads....me and VP talking in code to decipher where I lived (IKEA rocks!!!)...

I better be off too....another bio test tomorrow and it's not about masturbating dolphins so i'll have to study for it! :madspit:

Night girls!
Naughty Bonogasmic, Larrigasmic (??) dreams :hug:

And Congrats again Bri!! :hug:

Yep Mucca! :yes: It was just so accidental really wasn't it? the way the lair actually began! Simply by getting carried away in convo! Memories....lite the corners of my mind.....:whistle: :whistle:

Well, girls; i really must get myself off to beddy-bys now i'm afraid tho i would love to stay longer! I mean god it's only what where you are Mucca? 7.30 at nite! Pity we're not in the same time zone!!

Nite then! Gotta go.......:wave: :yawn:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dazz :hug:
I've been a little distracted...:wink:

*sigh*
Now I'm remembering all these crazy things
The TRL :lmao:, my first caps, Darren inexplicably making his campaign manager, the first caption thread, many many derailed pleba threads....me and VP talking in code to decipher where I lived (IKEA rocks!!!)...

:lmao: B-town and H-town...damn, we're good. I'll bet no one had a clue. :D

Mucca said:
I better be off too....another bio test tomorrow and it's not about masturbating dolphins so i'll have to study for it! :madspit:

Night girls!

:hug: :heart:

Good luck Mucca. I'm sure you'll kick some biological arse.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

:hug: :heart:
Susan...life wouldn't be the same without you. Email me later if you want. :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

Last edited:
Mucca said:

Night girls!

Larry-licious? :tongue: heh heh... :evil: I like that ! :D

Anyway, Night Mucca and DG and everyone else, too, I'm off for the night

(Typical, eh? Bri's big climax and five minutes later we're asleep!)

Congrats again, Bri!

:hug: to everyone!

Gosh! It's like the Waltons, i just realised! G'dnite john...G'dnite....whoever else!!! Just wanted to say that but i'm def going now!!! :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
so VP, how was your B dream....?Mon nite?
It was Sunday night/Monday morning, and it was freakin' amazing!!! :lol: VERY vivid! I typed it out...I should post it for a minute, then edit it...

It was very odd that I'd just been complaining to you about not having any recent B dreams, then all the sudden...:)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
*notice me not quoting :wink: (don't need another of those fiascos)*

:drool: :drool: :drool:
Sounds like a sweet dream to me...*guh*
Bono dreams :heart: :combust:

I've even had non smutty ones.....:heart:

:lmao: At least you're not drunk!

Come to think of it, we've never consummated our relationship in dreams. I'll have to get my sleep self to work on that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom