Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Baby, you need to tell your mom. Really, tell her. She's going to be mad, but happy that your not hurt. He didn't hurt you too bad when he hit you did he? If so you need to tell his p's so that he doesn't try this on anyone else.

I kinda agree. This is something that should be dealt with. He. *hit* you. That's still assault. :|
And there is no reason he should get away with it. :hug:

Are you ok though?

She will. And she'll interrogate me for every little detail.Which I can't deal with. And so will the police. His father is a cop in my town anyways.

When another girl got raped by 2 boys in my town 3 years ago, all they got was community service. What's he going to get for attempted rape? Absolutely nothing. :|

He's 17.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I kinda agree. This is something that should be dealt with. He. *hit* you. That's still assault. :|
And there is no reason he should get away with it. :hug:

Are you ok though?

I'm alot better than I was a few hours ago. But still very very...I don't know what the fuck I am.

daygloeyes2 said:

When another girl got raped by 2 boys in my town 3 years ago, all they got was community service.

:| :| :|
And people wonder what's wrong with the world.....

I maintain, he should get charged with assualt. Something, anything. And I don't care who the hell his father is.

I wish I could give you a hug hun. I'm glad you told us...but I think you really need to tell someone else too. :hug:

Thanks SoBe, GG, and Bri. :hug: :hug: You all have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Bri-he should. But it's the politics of the force. If daddy's there to protect him, nothing will happen.

The fact that his dad is a cop could be a good thing.
I know a lot of cops, sometimes their boys get confused by the power that their fathers have and abuse the situation.
You may save another girl from actually getting raped if you speek up.

daygloeyes2 said:
I don't know. I don't know what to do. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

*kicks self for being such a moron*

You did *nothing* wrong. Hear me? Nothing.

I agree with GG though. He shouldn't get away with it. Because if he does, he might think he can just do it again. I wish I could kick his arse for you hun...I may be small...but he'd freakin learn his lesson.

You are not a moron. Your scared, that's what he may have wanted.
Don't let the idea of mom being mad or him getting away with this shit stop you from caring about your own safety.
You're a wonderful girl and he just really messed up something great.

I am a moron. Who the fuck lets a strange guy who she's known for 5 days in her alone with her?

He called again tonight a few hours ago to apologize. I told him to fuck off and die. I hope he does. Just not at the hands of my family.

hey girls! OMG, Bri hits 10,000 posts while i'm away! i missed it!

DG,
I am really sorry this happened to you, I mean that.
I must insist (Like the rest of the girls), that you should tell your parents. You do not want this to happen to somebody else i'm sure, you have to get this idiot to pay for his actions.
I have a daughter that is 6 years old and I can understand what you are saying about your brother or father causing some harm to this guy, however (God forbid) if this were to happen to my daughter, I would have to let the authorities take care of him.
I'm also glad you feel better.

RedrocksU2 said:
DG,
I must insist (Like the rest of the girls), that you should tell your parents. You do not want this to happen to somebody else i'm sure, you have to get this idiot to pay for his actions.
I have a daughter that is 6 years old and I can understand what you are saying about your brother or father causing some harm to this guy, however (God forbid) if this were to happen to my daughter, I would have to let the authorities take care of him.

oh no--what happened? I haven't had a second to read any of the posts here except the ones on this page. everything ok?

RedrocksU2 said:
DG,

My father and brother WILL kill him if they find out. I am convinced of that. And if they don't, they'll find someone else to.

daygloeyes2 said:
I am a moron. Who the fuck lets a strange guy who she's known for 5 days in her alone with her?

He called again tonight a few hours ago to apologize. I told him to fuck off and die. I hope he does. Just not at the hands of my family.

No your not. You're young, like me, and probably like me, are trusting. Thats not neccessarily a fault. :hug:
I realize I'm lucky that I've never had something happen to me...no kid has talked to more strangers than me....

Yes GG, we'll have a nice chat with him, won't we? :mad:

Hey ruff and RR :wave:

DG- Mr. SoBe is a policeman. Has been for 15 years. I know that if our boys do anything wrong, he's right on their asses. Sometimes our teenager thinks he can get away with things b/c of who his dad is, but that's not the case. Not all cops are pushy and try to cover incidents up to their advantage. Don't let that stop you. You are special and have rights...and I think this guy deserves a kick in the ass by the authorities. You need to tell someone sweetie. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

No your not. You're young, like me, and probably like me, are trusting. Thats not neccessarily a fault. :hug:
I realize I'm lucky that I've never had something happen to me...no kid has talked to more strangers than me....

Yes GG, we'll have a nice chat with him, won't we? :mad:

I'm usually so cautious when it comes to guys....my last boyfriend aka Mr. Stalker(I have such a great track record with guys don't I?) I wouldn't even let kiss me for a month.

Oh God, dayglo, I was just looking back over what I missed.
I hate to be a broken record but they're right; as hard as it is to talk about and as much as you might blame yourself (which is a very natural thing, but the truth is you didn't do anything to be ashamed of) it will be harder for you to try and live with it as a secret
Telling the truth and facing up to tough things right away is always better than letting them wait; they just get worse that way.

I wish I could hug you right now :hug: I also wish I could come over there and teach him a thing or two about respect and human decency (I'd teach him with the business end of a baseball bat :mad)

Thank you to everyone :hug:

I don't know.....I don't want to get dragged into a whole mess. And I know that he could do something like this to another girl and if I find out that god forbid he does, I might not be able to live with myself to be honest.

Why is the right thing so hard to do?

plus, DG, most cops won't let their kids slide on things; and it's hard to tell how rational or irrational your dad and brother will be It's one thing to speculate and guess, but when a real situation arises, people can surprise you with how well they handle things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom