Pleba Girls: Moving South.......To Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG The concert was :censored: amazing! :hyper: I don't even regret having to spend my tuition for the fall term in order to be here! :heart: Adam stopped in front of me and played for an unusually long time, at least compared to the other stops he made on the catwalk, and he smirked and made very Brief eye contact with me.... maybe brief because I was bouncing up and down, calling out his name and um... shaking things at him. :shifty: while biting my lower lip, too :shifty: No, I didn't get a picture I was far too in awe!

Sad_Girl said:
OMG The concert was :censored: amazing! :hyper: I don't even regret having to spend my tuition for the fall term in order to be here! :heart: Adam stopped in front of me and played for an unusually long time, at least compared to the other stops he made on the catwalk, and he smirked and made very Brief eye contact with me.... maybe brief because I was bouncing up and down, calling out his name and um... shaking things at him. :shifty: while biting my lower lip, too :shifty: No, I didn't get a picture I was far too in awe!

:faint:

OMG!

SG!!! :hyper:

I'm so happy for you!!

dazzledbylight said:

SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I just read your fantastical NEWS!!!!!!
:hyper: :hyper: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You MET Edge?!!! right?! Bono, too?

I didn't get to say anything to Edge, but he did sign my poster. He's VERY handsome up close and SO nice! :love: I did say thank you, but he was moving on to the next people already. But it was nice.

No Bono, Larry or Adam meetings for me yet, but there are still three days and then two in Detroit, so I'm keeping my hopes up.

the first night I got there, I saw Bono's taillights as he pulled away while I walked up :grumpy:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMFG!!!! That is SO brilliant SG! Wish i'd been jumping up&down with you!!!

Dazz!!!!! :heart: :hug: :hug: I know what you mean about complaining! :lol: I wouldn't EVER complain about my meeting!!! :no:

:D :heart: Oh, and I still :drool: over Larry like mad... but as it turns out, Adam is even hotter in person than in photos :combust: the pendulum has swung back, I'm once more officially an Adam girl :yes: :D I canNOT stop thinking about him.

I also got some photos but with a disposable camers, so they aren't back yet. more than half of them are of Bono's tushie :sexywink:

VP!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :D :heart: :hyper:

I'm SO excited for you!!!! How does it feel to have Bono touch you then? Got your pix yet? I'm DYING to see them?

:sad:

Ok....dont ask why I'm sad cos feck knows!

I'm watching my Cardiff DVD and when the girl gets on stage its so amazing!

Why des that make me sad! :huh: :(

anyways...

quick question...

When the lucky one gets chosen, how exactly does she get up on the stage?!

I mean....I'm like 5"3...and thats being generous!

Plus, I'm this little stumpy thing!

How would I get up there...even if Bono did pick me?!

susanp6 said:
VP!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :D :heart: :hyper:

I'm SO excited for you!!!! How does it feel to have Bono touch you then? Got your pix yet? I'm DYING to see them?

:drool: :drool: :drool: Those arms around me.... Wow. :combust:

Pics are all digital, on my computer, but I have no way to post them till I get home. Got some seriously droolworthy ones> :sexywink:

Several times I was staring at Larry or Adam, and suddenly a figure loomed in front of me and I'd be like, 'What? Who? Oh, Bono's standing two feet in front of me! :ohmy: And he looked damn good, too, I must say :yes: I cried when they did 'Bad' :heart: I cheered like crazy when they did 'The Fly'
and I about DIED when they did Lapoe :faint: I was more or less on the rail (There were two girls kindof squeezing me out, back behind them, but I had a perfect view!) and I was on the right side, cuz I knew that was the way Adam and Larry would come around, Larry for Lapoe and then Yaweh and Adam (I can't believe this... I just realized I don't have a clue what song they were playing when he was standing in front of me :reject: but he also came back out for Yaweh. Edge went all the way around in front of me once, and B probably eight times :heart:

I'm f:censored:ing FLYING today!

bono_gal said:

anyways...

quick question...

you get hoisted up like a sack of potatoes by security :lol:

I didn't want to let go of him. :sad: :lol:

And his voice...and the manner of speaking he has, and the way it seems like you're the only two people in the world. :happysigh*

He was signing a pencil/charcoal print of the band for me...and he asked my name so he could personalize it. :drool: Then he offered to sign my book too...I wasn't going to ask...I thought one thing was enough. He is SOOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!!

bono_gal said:

anyways...

quick question...

I get sad when I watch other people on stage with Bono :reject:

I think usually the security guys lift the lucky ladies over the barrier and onto the stage :up:

:hug: Dazz!
:hug: Susan
:hug: BG!

and anyone and everyone else who is or isn't here but will be reading this eventuallly :hug: :hug: :hug:

(and an Extra for Russty :hug: I can't call from TO but I WILL call Sunday night or Monday afternoon, I PROMISE!)

FLY! OMG!!!! :hug: :hyper:

:hug: *CLINGS* I've missed you girls so much!!!! And I'm having seizures for Saturday :hyper: :hyper:

I'm so glad you're having the time of your lives!!! VP did Sarah get the text msg I sent her? I'm not sure if it worked or not.

Back
Top Bottom