Pleba Girls: Moving South.......To Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Our Wal-mart has a section for 'Retro-Candy'
Kinda cool, huh. They have Dip Sticks, wax Coke Bottles, Neccos....

I don't know if our Wal-Mart has a section like that...I do remember those Dip Sticks and Wax Coke Bottles (I had one in my second peroid class senior year...but it was the regular fruity kind)...since I ate those products before...but I've never tried Neccos before :hmm:

Neccos are good!

I'm eating good and plenty right now. hehe I love bottle caps! Haven't had those in years. :heart:

SoBe said:

:hug: :wave:

I feel SO terrible for not being here. You know how you always tell yourself you have to do something and never get to it.... that's been the course of my life these last weeks. Had some personal hurdles...but I'm okay. I hop I'm here a lot more.

I've missed ya'll!

And Wild.... You KNOW I love ya baby!!!! :flirt:

Don't feel terrible:hug:
I'm just glad to have you back:hug:

Hi guys :) Just a quick correction note - only VP and Sarah met Larry yesterday, I was still at work :madspit:

SG met Edge tonight :) I'll let her post details though *G*

girls, hi! just getting ready for work; finally packed i think. Drea, I will keep an eye out for a ticket but sadly, won't be online much today. i would try for a drop at the box office tomorrow! can't wait to see you.

SoBe, welcome back!

OMG SG got to meet Edge???? Details?????? Anything?????

ok, i might be able to come back for a bit later to say bye...if i miss any of you, i'll see you when i'm back from chicago :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi BG

Oh a new Boy!!:cute:
Can't wait to hear all about him.

:cute:

Nothing's happened as yet....but as far as i know he's single!

He was talking to me yesterday and sat next to me in my lesson...which was great!

Then, at the end we were talking and a girl from behind me *typical bitch....tarty face, tarty clothes and stick thin* came up to him and said...."Omg! You look, like, so, totally, like, different without your glasses on!....your quite fit!"

I stood there looking gobsmacked, 'cos you know thats the end of me!

And then he said..."Yeah....um...thanks....so...err....becky!"

He went redfaced and we carried on talking!

And, I know that was a bit of an essay but it was like in some american film were, miss cheerleader is going out with the footballer.....and you know you always hate them :wink:

:angry: Hey!
Momma was a cheerleader!!

Just kidding. I know, some girls seem to get everything they want just because they're cute.
Well, cute only goes so far.
I was never the 'cutesy cutesy' type. Actually, I think I was sort of mean. But I never had to fight another girl for attention from a guy. I had more guys for friends than girls. So, I always had boys around and I knew how they REALLY felt about those kinds of girls.

Sounds like maybe he didn't want you to know that he used to wear glasses?

greeneyedgirl said:
:angry: Hey!
Momma was a cheerleader!!

Just kidding. I know, some girls seem to get everything they want just because they're cute.
Well, cute only goes so far.
I was never the 'cutesy cutesy' type. Actually, I think I was sort of mean. But I never had to fight another girl for attention from a guy. I had more guys for friends than girls. So, I always had boys around and I knew how they REALLY felt about those kinds of girls.

Sounds like maybe he didn't want you to know that he used to wear glasses?

:giggle: I take after my momma!!

:heart:

I'm not the cutsey cutsey kind either....as you probably tell from my pics :lol:

No, he wears them in class.....and i think he really suits them....he's :censored: gorgeous!

I dont think that was really his prob.....i think he was scared of the tart actually! :lol:

And....I have more guy friends than girls :yes:....i can hold a conversation better with a group of guys than girls.....dunno why it is!!

But.....

Today, one of my old friends from school said...."you do know who that is dont you?"

I didnt and he was a real blast from the past!

He went to a once-a-week school we used to go to, to do a media studies course and it turns out everyone used to swoon over him!....i just never really noticed him :shrug:

bono_gal said:

:cute:

Nothing's happened as yet....but as far as i know he's single!

He was talking to me yesterday and sat next to me in my lesson...which was great!

Then, at the end we were talking and a girl from behind me *typical bitch....tarty face, tarty clothes and stick thin* came up to him and said...."Omg! You look, like, so, totally, like, different without your glasses on!....your quite fit!"

I stood there looking gobsmacked, 'cos you know thats the end of me!

And then he said..."Yeah....um...thanks....so...err....becky!"

He went redfaced and we carried on talking!

And, I know that was a bit of an essay but it was like in some american film were, miss cheerleader is going out with the footballer.....and you know you always hate them :wink:

Grr... I hate girls like that! :grumpy:

U2Girl1978 said:
Yay BG! I hope this boy works out for you. :)

I hope it does :yes:

I dont get to see him properly until monday...which is a bit of a way away :sigh:

I'm going to bring up the course we both used to do....ask him did he know any of my friends and all.

Ask him what he's doing in college.

and mainly...

Does he have a girlfriend?!!

I'd be shocked if he didnt....after all, the captain of the football team always goes out with the cheerleader :sigh:

Thats completely metaphorical by the way....i dont think he's the captain of anything!....I just mean his looks :yes:

Back
Top Bottom