Pleba Girls: Moving South.......To Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

You can chip in if you want too, but I won't take a lot :hug: I'm so excited about having you and the others in line with me ... yesterday I sat by myself at first, though I did make friends with a nice group of people (two of whom got in the ellipse :ohmy: ) so it wasn't bad. But it wasn't my girls :wink:

Oh no I'm chipping in for sure, you can count on that. :wink: Parking is insane...for the Tori Amos concert I payed $20. :crack:

That's good you met some people! And wow they got into the ellipse :ohmy: We will have such a great time in line. I am just so excited to meet you all in person! It's going to seem so surreal :lol:

Did either of you bring some sort of chair for the line? Or did you just sit on the pavement? I have one of those folding chairs but it's not the smallest thing (it's not massive either though) and not something I could just toss before we go on...I can't decide if I should take it or not. :scratch:

FlyYourKite said:
Did either of you bring some sort of chair for the line? Or did you just sit on the pavement? I have one of those folding chairs but it's not the smallest thing (it's not massive either though) and not something I could just toss before we go on...I can't decide if I should take it or not. :scratch:

Go slummin' it and hit the ground :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Fly, no chairs yet, although we need to find some for tomorrow. If SG brings her truck tomorrow, you can throw the chair into the truck

Ok good stuff. :) And I am more than happy to share my chair on Saturday :lol: It even has a spot for a drink!

FlyYourKite said:

bring it! :yes: I sat on the pavement, and am searching today for a seat to buy :yes: when it gets close to time to go in, we'll stash it in the cab of my truck :up: I won't sit on the cement all day again if I can help it :no:

Sad_Girl said:
and BG congratulations :hyper: my fingers are crossed for you! and if I manage to meet the man himself, I'll try and remember to ask :wink:

Thanks SG! :hyper:

I dont think you'll remember to ask!! :lol:...you'll be was too giddy and hyper!!!

If you girls are lucky enough to get the chance again....you make sure you give B a kiss from BG...and make him sign all you got!

:giggle: SG....you have my address....I accept all manky bits of paper that have been touched by Bono!

See you later VeeeePeeee!!

:hug:

What do ya mean? I haven't missed you have i? :sexywink: :flirt:

Is SG sending something to you?

Oh no baby I'm still here :flirt:

SG has my address....she sent me a few CD's a couple o' weeks ago :D

If she wants to send me something signed by Bono she is more than welcome....I'll be happy with a HMV receipt! :lmao:

I didnt ask her to do anything....ball's in her court.

In the words of edgey...

Don't expect, suggest :lol:

susanp6 said:
I see clone! :wink:

:hug: :hug:

it's quiet in here isnt it?

it's quiet and there's no one around....just the bang and the clatter as an angel hits the ground...

100_0439.jpg

GAAA!!! :combust: :faint:

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't bear the torture of how dirty it is, the WAY he looks at her!!!!! Mind you, for all i know - He could have been looking at me THAT way under the shades!!!!! :faint: :faint: :combust: :combust:

What do ya reckon supa dupa clone???? :sexywink: :giggle:

He was very very mischevious in the days of the fly susan....no doubt in my mind he wasnt looking all seductive at you supa dupa clone :wink:

The little flirt :cute:

That....is one of three stills I've EVER made....and by far the best...maybe I shoud make more :lol:....I'm not half bad with a camera :giggle:

Mmmmmmm :drool: :drool: I hope he was!!!! :ohmy:

He's STILL mischievous and he IS a little flirt ALWAYS!!! :yes: :sexywink:

ruffian said:
girls, hi! just getting ready for work; finally packed i think. Drea, I will keep an eye out for a ticket but sadly, won't be online much today. i would try for a drop at the box office tomorrow! can't wait to see you.

SoBe, welcome back!

OMG SG got to meet Edge???? Details?????? Anything?????

I have a ticket now! :) (and :shh: there's a possibility of one for SG too if things work out... have to wait and see though)

Hiya Drea! :wave: :hug: You're all so lucky! I keep imagining i'm actually there from all your stories - Sounds like a fab place too! :heart:

I keep laughing at your ' Wandering Scotswoman' comment! :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
WIld and Jem are on their way.

TO's about to be invaded by plebans.

Boys

Prepare yourselves.

:wink:

:hyper:!!!!

Bono has survived meeting VP, Sarah and I.

Edge has survived meeting VP, Sarah, SG and I.

Larry has survived meeting VP and Sarah.

Notice anyone missing from this picture??

susanp6 said:
Hiya Drea! :wave: :hug: You're all so lucky! I keep imagining i'm actually there from all your stories - Sounds like a fab place too! :heart:

I keep laughing at your ' Wandering Scotswoman' comment! :lmao:

Wandering Scotswoman? I don't recall saying that... sure it wasn't VP or SG? I've been stuck at work all day :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom