Pleba Girls: Moving South.......To Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, :hug: s for everyone...I'm kinda out of it.

GA and stalking is SO physically demanding....I'm beat, but too hyper to sleep...my body aches from head to toe, but then I know I'm gonna see them and the adrenaline kicks in...

Ahem VP didn't mention that he DREW A HEART for her, and signed it (VP), Love Bono (There is some contention that its from Bono, But I'm sure it's Love) :yes: :heart:

So how were the GA lines?? Is it really true we have to get up at like 4 on Saturday? :lol:

And VP, I'm going to call your cell phone tomorrow afternoon when I get into Toronto...it won't be long distance cause mine is a 519 number too. :D

FlyYourKite said:
:hug: *CLINGS* I've missed you girls so much!!!! And I'm having seizures for Saturday :hyper: :hyper:

I'm so glad you're having the time of your lives!!! VP did Sarah get the text msg I sent her? I'm not sure if it worked or not.

She's checking now, when did you send it?

I got several from Ruff in the past few days.

VintagePunk said:
I didn't want to let go of him. :sad: :lol:

And his voice...and the manner of speaking he has, and the way it seems like you're the only two people in the world. :happysigh*

He was signing a pencil/charcoal print of the band for me...and he asked my name so he could personalize it. :drool: Then he offered to sign my book too...I wasn't going to ask...I thought one thing was enough. He is SOOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!!

WWWooooooooWWWW!!!!!!

woooo hoooo!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

She's checking now, when did you send it?

I got several from Ruff in the past few days.

Hmm I sent it maybe Tuesday...can't quite remember. :hmm: I had to send it through the Rogers website though cause my cell phone is messed and isn't sending text messages properly.

Hi Sarah!! :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Ahem VP didn't mention that he DREW A HEART for her, and signed it (VP), Love Bono (There is some contention that its from Bono, But I'm sure it's Love) :yes: :heart:

OMG :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm going to wear out that print, taking it out to look at the way he wrote my name. :combust: :heart:

Have I ever mentioned that I seriously love that man? :lol:

SG and I have been walking up Yonge Street for the past few hours purchasing every U2 item we could find. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
So how were the GA lines?? Is it really true we have to get up at like 4 on Saturday? :lol:

And VP, I'm going to call your cell phone tomorrow afternoon when I get into Toronto...it won't be long distance cause mine is a 519 number too. :D

Can you call Sarah's? I think my phone ran out of time, and I'm not sure if I can get another card before tomorrow. You have her number, right??

VintagePunk said:

Can you call Sarah's? I think my phone ran out of time, and I'm not sure if I can get another card before tomorrow. You have her number, right??

Yep!! No problem. It might be better that I call hers...I won't be tempted to refer to her by her forum name :lmao:

I was thinking it would be easiest if I meet you girls at your hotel before you leave on Saturday morning if you were going to walk to the ACC cause it'd be an easy spot like the lobby and then we can all go together or something. :shrug: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

OMG :drool:

I'm going to wear out that print, taking it out to look at the way he wrote my name. :combust: :heart:

Have I ever mentioned that I seriously love that man? :lol:

SG and I have been walking up Yonge Street for the past few hours purchasing every U2 item we could find. :lol:

:applaud: :laugh: :laugh: :applaud:

OMG thats sOOOOO funny /fun!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta go

But I'm SOOOOO GLAD I could get to share this with you in REAL time!!!!!!!!!

FlyYourKite said:

I don't know how the hell we managed it, but Sarah and I didn't line up till 4:30 pm yesterday (I still have muy cold and Sarah has one now, too...we decided to rest), and we were second row from the rail. :lol: It was the most fucking amazing spot ever, cause it's where B kept walking out to, and stopping/. :drool: :drool: :combust:

I wouldn't count on that happening again, though....going much earlier on Fri and Sat.

VintagePunk said:

I don't know how the hell we managed it, but Sarah and I didn't line up till 4:30 pm yesterday (I still have muy cold and Sarah has one now, too...we decided to rest), and we were second row from the rail. :lol: It was the most fucking amazing spot ever, cause it's where B kept walking out to, and stopping/. :drool: :drool: :combust:

I wouldn't count on that happening again, though....going much earlier on Fri and Sat.

:lol: Oh my goodness!! Wow that is really lucky indeed. Sounds like a great spot too :drool: Yeah I assume it'll be a whole full day of waiting. No problem though, we will have fun. Just make sure you two get a good sleep tonight because no one is going to be sick! :shame: :hug:

And do you think we'd have a chance of attempting the meet & greet on Saturday? Did you get out of your line to meet them?

FlyYourKite said:
I was thinking it would be easiest if I meet you girls at your hotel before you leave on Saturday morning if you were going to walk to the ACC cause it'd be an easy spot like the lobby and then we can all go together or something. :shrug: :wink:

I'm planning on driving so we have my truck handy to keep things in. the GA line will be SO much easier that way :yes: unfortunately there isn't a lot of room in there for people, but we'll make the best use of it we can :)

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Oh my goodness!! Wow that is really lucky indeed. Sounds like a great spot too :drool: Yeah I assume it'll be a whole full day of waiting. No problem though, we will have fun. Just make sure you two get a good sleep tonight because no one is going to be sick! :shame: :hug:

And do you think we'd have a chance of attempting the meet & greet on Saturday? Did you get out of your line to meet them?

We achieved the bulk of our meetings on Tuesday, when they were either coming into the ACC to rehearse (Larry), or leaving after rehearsal (Bono and Edge)...Still have to meet Adam so he can complete my signatures on my print. :)

Also talked to John for quite a while Tues night, SUPER nice and friendly...and said a few words to Bryan, as well. :)

We literally did buy 98% of the U2 stuff. the only things left behind were main Albums that we already had :lol: every record, pin, book :lmao: It's freaking hilarious, the one guy saw us and went to hunt for more U2 stuff, because he knew we wouldn't be able to say no! :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm planning on driving so we have my truck handy to keep things in. the GA line will be SO much easier that way :yes: unfortunately there isn't a lot of room in there for people, but we'll make the best use of it we can :)

That's a great idea. I'll totally give you money for parking costs :)

I've just got some news!!

<<< U2 Vibes >>>

I have to call the casting office on satuday to arrange an appointmet, and I go to my casting day on the 25th of this month! :hyper:

So, fingers crossed i get to go into this movie...and more importantly that Bono stars in it!

So, if you get to meet them again in TO....ask him has he any plans for hitting liverpool, england early next year :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
We literally did buy 98% of the U2 stuff. the only things left behind were main Albums that we already had :lol: every record, pin, book :lmao: It's freaking hilarious, the one guy saw us and went to hunt for more U2 stuff, because he knew we wouldn't be able to say no! :reject:

And we're urging each other on, enabling each other. It's like an illness. :reject: :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

It's a coin toss, depends on how many people are waiting. but getting in and out of line is no problem, for food and washroom visits or to try and catch a sighting or autograph when they come in. I saw Larry hiding behind his hand when he came in yesterday :| but the concert rocked, so I'm not complaining :D

and the crowds haven't been horrendously hug for after the concert, though before, with the GA line right there, they might be very intimidating that people will rush them

FlyYourKite said:

That's a great idea. I'll totally give you money for parking costs :)

You can chip in if you want too, but I won't take a lot :hug: I'm so excited about having you and the others in line with me ... yesterday I sat by myself at first, though I did make friends with a nice group of people (two of whom got in the ellipse :ohmy: ) so it wasn't bad. But it wasn't my girls :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol:

Oh man if they pull out Mofo or Discotheque on Saturday...SG you may have to remember your EMT skills cause I'll probably have a stroke. :drool:

that would only help if I were calm and conscious, and I doubt I'll be either. I went crazy for the fly last night, and they play that a lot, I can't even imagine how nuts I'll go if they do Mofo or Discoteque :no: :hyper:

:D

Back
Top Bottom