Pleba Girls Like Exotic Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Good girl :sexywink:

*hmpf*
Here.
:angry:

BonoWatercolourJE.jpg

JEwaterBonoEdge.jpg

And I didn't paint the picture.....just added colour on this thing.....(good fun when you're bored)
coloursbleedpaintJE.jpg

WildHoney said:
Mucca:hug:

Sorry you're feeling unwell.:sad:

why does the monthly always come at the same time as you ill anyway :madspit:

Wild :hug:

I know! It totally sucks! :madspit:

By the way, have you been writing any new BP?? :wink:

bonoishot said:

:ohmy: wow bri you're so talented, theyre amazing :love:

wish i could paint :sigh: or draw

I can't either. :sigh: :hug:

Here's my painting experience: When I was in preschool, we were all painting pre-drawn barns red. Me being the ADD child that I am, I just painted wherever the hell I wanted all over the drawing and not in the lines of the barn. They wound up taking it away from me. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I can't either. :sigh: :hug:

Here's my painting experience: When I was in preschool, we were all painting pre-drawn barns red. Me being the ADD child that I am, I just painted wherever the hell I wanted all over the drawing and not in the lines of the barn. They wound up taking it away from me. :lmao:

Aww poor little DG!! :sad: :hug:

Here's the topper of the painting stories: When all of you were younger in preschool and such, did any of you ever make spiders out of paint? You'd drop a glob onto a piece of paper and then blow into a straw directed at the paint to make the legs. Well, when I was in preschool I didn't understand the concept and sucked up the paint through the straw instead. :lmao:

Amazing pix Bri!!!! :wink: :love: :hug:

Same here Mucca! Bri&me were saying on email that we miss the lair&had a really special thing going on there! :yes: :up:

It feels soooo long ago now! :sigh: Nearly 6 months ago eh?! Wow! :huh:

FlyYourKite said:

Here's the topper of the painting stories: When all of you were younger in preschool and such, did any of you ever make spiders out of paint? You'd drop a glob onto a piece of paper and then blow into a straw directed at the paint to make the legs. Well, when I was in preschool I didn't understand the concept and sucked up the paint through the straw instead. :lmao:

Awww :hug:

Must....not....laugh...:lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:hmm: That explains a lot, actually. :wink:

:lmao: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom