PLEBA GIRLS HELP YOUR MEN!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
the My VH1 awards are coming up & U2 is getting there butt kicked in every category. This award show is voted by the FANS only so...COME GIRLS..don't you want to see them again on TV, get more pics & for those ladies who live in LA, maybe get to see them!!!!

I do...but we are not gonna if they are losing..please all go to www.vh1.com sign up & vote your men!!!!

please vote i cannot stand to see Dave Matthews or Bon Jovi win any of these awards.

The most important category that they have to win is "Hottest Live Show" or whatever the category is called........ because everyone know it's true!

Still, they should win in everything except the "Your song was played too damn much" cause I never heard it on the radio at all, so it doesn't make any sense to me......

------------------
~ Katie ~
Freedom looks like too many choices....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Done!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
okay, i have voted. this is sad, they are really loosing to DMB and Bon Jovi.
frown.gif

Losing to DMB? and Bon Jovi? Okay ladies, we gotta come through for our guys!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~ Katie ~

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

FOAD. This thing only lets me vote once in each category under my name... have to create 1,000 others......

------------------
~ Katie ~

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE!!!!!

I cannot believe that U2 is gettting crushed, BONO asked if they were greatest band in the world & we have to show them how much they are ....

Let's do this & show them that there fans love them

That's really awful! 13% for best concert! I can't believe it. I wish I could vote -- but my computer is acting up.. arrrrrgh..

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
That's really awful! 13% for best concert! I can't believe it. I wish I could vote -- but my computer is acting up.. arrrrrgh..

RECOCKULOUS!

U2 is the only concert that sold out EVERYWHERE

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

I think I have too much time on my hands, I just signed up up all my stupid e-mail accounts (I have about 8, only 2 I check though) under false dob's and zip codes, I e-mailed all my friends, all I gotta say is you'll better do the same.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 11-02-2001).]

lady's i have down under 3 of my accounts, plus under my Boyfriend as well as making my best friend do it infront of me...i continue to vote as many times as i can as well as making fake emails...or using my friends emails addy themselfs...WE have up until the lat minute to vote...you can vote while the show is going on, so lady's we have to HELP OUR BOYS OUT !!!!

IMPORTANT NEWS

you can register more than once under the same e-mail as long as pick a new user name.

DMB fans are pretty settle on making this DMB Awards and are voting like maniacs and plan on voting everyday.

WE NEED TO STOP THIS!!!!! KEEP ON VOTING!!!!!

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I've done it 3 times for my e mail addys and I'm now going to start on friends and families. If U2 get beaten by Bon Jovi I will have to take drastic action.

HEY GIRLS..i posted a whole bunch of zip codes...in everything you know....If need some just look at your mail & do the zip on the return address that how i got all mine.

WE making a little impact but DMB fans ARE KICKING ARE BUTTS....DMB doesn't even have any HOTTIES how coould this be????

Back
Top Bottom