PLEBA girls...heeeeeeeeelp me *guy problem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Maybe Lemonboy can help me out cus hes a guy and he might understand y guys r such prats
smile.gif
(not you but lemonboy
wink.gif
)

Anyhoo this guy yeh he says he likes me and I met him today in town....and we were talking away as you do and then hes going on oh i really like you blah blah blah blah blah.... then he said he didnt trust me, i dont know why but he just said he doesnt trust me, which kinda confused me and i was like oh so if i go out with you, youd think i was cheating on you or something, and he said no im not paranoid but i might think youre going out with del boy (my best friend + me and him r very close) OR Larry ROFLMFAO (i couldnt keep myself on the seat) then before he left he tried to kiss me and said ive been trying to kiss you all day...i wanted to slap him.. one minute he doesnt trust me and tinks im going out with my best friend the next hes looking for me to kiss him..i tink hes very...confusing..

so ladies should i say ok ill go out with you or tell him to forget it

p.s. im sorry for rambling and boring you to death

My apologies:
larry30.jpg

larry25.jpg

Well you oughta slap him next time!

Trust is one of themost important cornerstones of a relationship IMO!

This guy seems like he just want to know if he can get you.

And There isn?t any guy like that who should come away with something like that!

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Originally posted by bono-vox:
tell him to forget it

In as many different ways as you can, in as many different languages as you can. By mail, email, graffiti, billboards, telephone, advertisement.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Mr LemonBoy- thank you so much for your quick and speedy reply
smile.gif

Yeah i should have kicked him or something but im such a sweet girl i couldnt do that, honest
smile.gif

Hes now texting me with all this im really sorry i messed it all up if u dont wanna go out with me i understand garbage *yawn* He aint gonna guilt trip me into going out with him.and yes hes right i may go out with larry some day
wink.gif
tongue.gif

p.s. lemonboy- that girl you were talking about in yer wee thread i tink u should talk to her shes OBVIOUSLY after you..
wink.gif

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:

Then again, even the good men can be strange...

Humtydumdidum
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

I know heartland girl- like i dont know why he cant trust me, im not a horrible person (well i hope im not) and ive never been nasty or mean or done anything to him which he has a reason to say he doesnt trust me! and tonight his friend said he liked me and my ex b/f (but hes a tart) was trying to kiss me but he always does that, if i couldnt be trusted i would have just ran off with one of them! im so mad i could jsut stay on interference alllllll night long *im pathetic)
frown.gif

Hey bono-vox, your making your stalker, ahem er me, very jealous! this guy obviously doesnt know what he's saying!
No seriously is he really worth it if he doesn't trust u? Hope it all works out for u
smile.gif

That's lame..tell him to FOAD

there's always a harem position avaiable

Back
Top Bottom