Pleba Girls/Guys Party - GIFfing it large

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty good. I was just talking with a friend, and gushing about IYWTVD. I made a mix CD for her for her b-day, and I included that song. She loves it, as any woman should! :drool: :combust:

Can't wait for Rock Star tonight! :hyper: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm pretty good. I was just talking with a friend, and gushing about IYWTVD. I made a mix CD for her for her b-day, and I included that song. She loves it, as any woman should! :drool: :combust:

Can't wait for Rock Star tonight! :hyper : :lol:

IYWTVD :combust: x1000000000000000

Have never seen Rockstar. I don't think we even get it over here. Me and Andy watched the auditions for Pop Idol the other week though. You know when the contestants are so bad you're just like :lmao: *tears Hope its a good episode though for all you gals who love it.

bonoishot said:

Oooh finale. :hyper:

Sorry i disappeared went to heat some milk up. Need some before i go to bed. :lol:

Am off to get an early night. Am soooo tired. :yawn:

Hope you have a good day for the rest of today. :hug:

No worries. I'm swamped today at work, so it's hard to be here much. Gotta go back to my demanding clients. :lol:

Sweet dreams! :hug:

A year ago right now I was meeting up with VP and Sarah at the ACC, getting my ticket checked to go in and waiting impatiently for things to start...

On this day (Tues) last year, I got to the ACC after work on a beautiful day to find out I'd missed meeting Larry by half an hour (stupid work, knew I should've asked to leave early all that week, but no, I had to be Miss Responsible :sigh: )... but met Bono, met Edge for the second time (and had something for him to actually autograph that time :lol: ), and met SG :D

Drea said:
A year ago right now I was meeting up with VP and Sarah at the ACC, getting my ticket checked to go in and waiting impatiently for things to start...

On this day (Tues) last year, I got to the ACC after work on a beautiful day to find out I'd missed meeting Larry by half an hour (stupid work, knew I should've asked to leave early all that week, but no, I had to be Miss Responsible :sigh: )... but met Bono, met Edge for the second time (and had something for him to actually autograph that time :lol: ), and met SG :D

:applaud:

Drea said:

OMG, yes!!!!!! :hyper: :happy: And it was a year ago tomorrow that we sat outside the doors, heard Mofo and Discotheque. And oh yeah...MET THEM!!!!! :happy:

Dazzled!! :hug:

Drea said:

:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom