PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

In that case, try adding a 0 in front of the number, and see if that works... might be able to trick it that way...

But then if it's wrong and my money goes to the wrong account, I'll be like this -----------> :sad:

:lol:

You're probably right, it's probably a zero, and they just never tell people that. :grumpy: I'll call them tomorrow to verify. Thanks! :hug:

CEEcolor24.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
*Breathes a sigh of relief for Drea :wink:

Yeah, me too, though I'm much more packed right now than I have been for previous moves since 99 (well, not including the actual move from Chatham-TO, I HAD to be packed up and waiting for Dad that morning ;))

VintagePunk said:

But then if it's wrong and my money goes to the wrong account, I'll be like this -----------> :sad:

:lol:

You're probably right, it's probably a zero, and they just never tell people that. :grumpy: I'll call them tomorrow to verify. Thanks! :hug:

No problem *G* Besides, if you add it when you're trying to do your seller's account thing, if the 0 doesn't work you'll know right away before you sell anything, as you'll get an error message like you've been getting already :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: So when are they coming?

And how much do you have left to do? :yikes:

Dad says they'll leave at 6am tomorrow, which means I have till 9am *G* (12 hour grace period, YAY!!)

Not that much, really :) It's more incidental - but important - stuff like my cds, dvds, the rest of my yarn stash.. and my computer, which is going last! :lol:

Ooooh.. the thought just occurred that I could order pizza for supper now :drool: I was going to skip supper with the packing, but if they're not coming till the morning... :wink: Yay food :lol:

Back
Top Bottom