PLEBA girls/guys party-getting ready for a Boston invasion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
omg Mucca met Larry!!! :ohmy:

and she got somemthing signed by him and Adam!!! :hyper: :applaud:

REALLY:hyper::rockon:

is she the first of us to meet Larry....:hyper: ( I just typed "meat" Larry:reject::drool: )

I cannot keep us staight anymore on who's met who.

I hope I can meet at least one band member. *crosses fingers*

Me, Wild, and Jem are doing a little bit of "sightseeing" by the Four Seasons and/or the Ritz Carlton on Sunday. :shifty: So it could happen! :hyper:

VP!! :hug:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Dis :drool:

no, I don't think SG did but I know that VP and Sarah did :yes:

oh ok:yes: its hard to keep track...:lol: I will have to make a chart or something:lmao:

VP:love::drool: !!!!

daygloeyes2 said:

Me, Wild, and Jem are doing a little bit of sightseeing by the Four Seasons and/or the Ritz Carlton on Sunday. :shifty: So it could happen! :hyper:

:hyper:

if your persistant and patient is most def could happen!:up: ....look for Bono sitting in the window of the Four Seasons:yes: he LOVES to go there for tea...especially before the show:yes::shh:

Do you know where they go into the fleet center DG:yes: thats a great place...to get real close at least:yes:

Dismantled said:

:hyper:

if your persistant and patient is most def could happen!:up: ....look for Bono sitting in the window of the Four Seasons:yes: he LOVES to go there for tea...especially before the show:yes::shh:

Do you know where they go into the fleet center DG:yes: thats a great place...to get real close at least:yes:

Really? My brother told me that since they go into an underground garage so it would be hard to meet them. :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Me, Wild, and Jem are doing a little bit of "sightseeing" by the Four Seasons and/or the Ritz Carlton on Sunday. :shifty: So it could happen! :hyper:

Ohhhh seriously?!?!?! Didn't anyone think of lil ole moi? :wink:

5 more days!!!!

U2Girl1978 said:

Ohhhh seriously?!?!?! Didn't anyone think of lil ole moi? :wink:

5 more days!!!!

No you cannot come. Go away. :angry:

:wink:

Sorry, forgot. :reject: I mentioned Wild and Jem since I talked about it with them at first.

daygloeyes2 said:

Really? My brother told me that since they go into an underground garage so it would be hard to meet them. :shrug:

I think they go into underground garages at most arena's :hmm: I'm 99% sure they did in Miami and look what happened there! (A Day in the Life of The Edge) :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:no: you know...is it Newton Street:huh: and there is a ramp that goes up to like the second floor of the fleet center? ...

You know the entrance of the Fleet center that has the Dunkin Donuts and the Pro shop when you walk in....go past those doors to the left and you'll see the ramp:yes:....at least thats where they went in for both the shows I went to:yes:

Dismantled said:

Sarah and Larry (the one of me and Larry turned out like crap :sigh: )

DSC00480.jpg

Did you ever see the pic of Bono signing for me? :shifty:

*looks for excuse to post pics* :shifty: :reject:

OMG VP!!! that is a cool pic!!!:hyper::drool:

no I dont' think I have seen any of your pics:ohmy: ...post away woman!

VintagePunk said:
DG!!! SOOOO excited for you, you've waited so long! :hug: :heart:

I know!! :hyper:

You know how long it's been since I got these tickets? When I got them the leaves were just coming on the trees again. :lol:

Jules, we should exchange cell numbers so we can arrange to meet up. :yes:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know!! :hyper:

You know how long it's been since I got these tickets? When I got them the leaves were just coming on the trees again. :lol:

Jules, we should exchange cell numbers so we can arrange to meet up. :yes:

Ok, I'll pm ya later with my #. I need to have a Bono moment Sunday or I'm going to be the saddest person ever. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Dis, I don't know the TDFleetGarden or whatever the name is :lol: very well. :reject:

:shocked:

Its not hard to find:lol: its actually by the GA line..just walk around until you see a big ramp going up into the building and a bunch of people standing by it screaming:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom